His Butler, Dreamless

Heya guys, this is my first attempt at SebaCiel fanfiction, so wish me luck on this. *crosses fingers* please don't go wrong on me! WAAH D: I roleplayed SebaCiel a lot but never wrote an ACTUAL fanfiction so this should be... interesting... :/ :/

The young boy was restless. There were tight-skinned, rotten, round-eyed monsters in the corners of his vast, grand room, he was sure of it. He was sure of them, sitting there, looking back at him like those clueless, misunderstood creatures, but still intent not to help or to reconcile but to destroy and tear off their own limbs bit by bit with their razor sharp incisors hungrily, looking about in pretentious despair. But there was no one there. He checked quickly, and saw only the rich walls and darkened, smoky corners in the blinded darkness. His voice trembled desperately. "S- Sebastian..." 
   His butler had appeared at the door in moments, and slit his eyes patiently. “yes, young master?”
   “S- Sit there…” Ciel pointed a tiny finger to the corner of the room.
   Sebastian looked at his master, confusion swimming in his eyes. “My lor-”
   “Do it!” Ciel gasped out, and clutched the sheets. Sebastian walked over to the corner deferentially and knelt against it, sliding down methodically in almost the same position the monster was in, or was it just Ciel’s perception of things? It was like a Deja Vu, for the monster didn’t sit this way, and neither did Sebastian. Ciel stared at him for a long time, breathing quickly. He lay back down again and watched him sit there in the darkness, tears forming in his eyes. After a long while, Sebastian spoke in a low, concerned voice, “young master, you are not attempting to play a masochist, are you?”
   Ciel hadn’t answered, for he had realized what he had been doing. He wanted the monster to be there. If it was there, sitting and staring out at him, he wouldn’t be alarmingly mystified by its existence, for if it had existed outside of his head, Sebastian would have killed it. Mental fear is always worse than physical.
   Sebastian hadn’t budged, either. His master’s orders were clear, and he felt no shame sitting there, fulfilling his master’s masochistic fantasies, that he had knew he was a monster himself, and Ciel knew that he was much more frightening, as he sat there, staring at him, than the creature from his nightmares. Once he lost control over his butler, he could only be alarmingly mystified by what price he would have to endure to him, if any, at all.
   Ciel whimpered, and realized what a ridiculous sound he made. Sebastian raised his eyebrows in some hope of submission of the given task. Not for the shame, or for the uncomfortable rest, but the terrible thoughts his master inflicted onto himself. If Ciel started to hurt himself… Sebastian wasn’t sure if he would bear that thought much longer, and he dismissed his master’s orders, rising up.
   “What are you doing, Sebastian?” Ciel choked out worriedly. That was the first sign. Losing control.
   “If my master’s orders consist of physically or mentally hurting himself, then I shall not abide.”
   “What are you talking about, Sebastian?” Ciel glared at him from the sheets… losing control…
   “I shall not play the part of the monster from your nightmares.”
   “Of course, because you’re way worse,” Ciel muttered, and felt his chest tighten, for he didn’t want his butler to leave him here, he was just…
   “Way worse? In what way, my lord?”
   “Your torments drive me crazy, Sebastian. You’re a demon, of course, your torments are way worse. You’re always staring into me, as if…”
   “What?” the butler smirked impatiently.
   “As if you fantasize… fantasize of all the ways you want to rip out my soul from me. That glare of yours… I just…” he was lost; he had no idea what to say next. How could he explain something he so vaguely understood himself, for it was just a feeling, it wasn’t necessarily factual.
   “My lord, I wish to devour your soul so greatly that I am willing to starve myself for it. But… There is something else, too.”
   Ciel gripped the sheets, his nails digging deep into the silk covers. “Like what? Tell me, Sebastian.”
   The butler had neared his bed now. Ciel hadn’t noticed how close he was, his dark eyes staring into his. So close…
   “It- It’s an order.” He had hesitated, he knew it. He knew that every command which burned his mark on his eye with pale white light and itched the binding on the demon’s hand would cost him a little more of his soul, but he had to know what his intentions were, he had to. It what bonded them and their trust and loyalty. He had to.
   The crow stared down with burning eyes, smirking. “I shall tell you, my young lord. But you’re not going to enjoy hearing it.”
   “Hurry up, and be done with it.”
   “I am in love with you, my lord, and that is nothing but the truth. And it is true that I fantasize, but not of hurting you, nor ripping out your soul.”
   Ciel was taken aback greatly by what he just said. “Wh- Se…”
   Sebastian pulled back away from the boy. He assumed his shocked face was not because he had returned his feelings. He turned away and towards the door. One foot had moved forward before his fingers were grabbed by a tiny, warm hand. “In that case, Sebastian, you can stay here and sleep with me.”
   Sebastian turned to look at his master, a little surprised himself. He had smiled only slightly, as the young boy frowned and pouted, looking away. Was it embarrassment on his master’s delicate face, or was it perhaps anger? “Don’t make me say it twice, Sebastian.”
   Sebastian nodded once, acquiescently, and removed his polished, unspoiled, black shoes. He proceeded to his tailcoat as Ciel’s glance passed over him and darted off to the side of the room where his monsters were. He could no longer fear them after the realization that Sebastian was way more powerful, way more scarier and deadlier in every single way, and that he belonged to Ciel, and Ciel only. This dreamless, dark crow was his.

Okay, apologies that this had no yaoi, if you came for yaoi, but that shall all happen later, pinky promise ^.^ New chapters will be out soon so keep a look out!!