A funny breakfast

Minni's POV:

Waking up I felt warmth surrounding me. it wasn't a harsh warmth. it was the kind of warmth you get when your with loved ones, when you hug your parents after getting home from school or........when you wake up on your bed with four men curled round you...WAIT WHAT!!!. Looking to my right I saw Elijah's head on my shoulder, looking left I saw Finn on my other shoulder and when I looked down I saw I had Kol hugging my legs holding my right hand and had Nik with his face in my tummy holding my left hand. I then saw that Bekah and Damy were cuddled up on the window seat sleeping. Some how I managed to wriggle out of the mess of bodies without waking them and walked to my friends and placed a blanket on them. Smiling I walked down the stairs to my kitchen and started to make food as well as going into my storage I got everything I needed and made Pancakes, waffles, strawberry smoothie for me and a glass of human blood for everyone else as everything else I wanted to bake. I also made sure to add some human blood to everyone else's food. As I had grabbed the blood bags from the fridge I emptied them into a jug and put it in the microwave along with making a pot of coffee. Just as the microwave beeped I heard shouting and scrambled footsteps.

"She cant of gone far" ~kol

"but were would she go. did we scare her off"~ nik

"Sister were would she -"~elijah

"Brothers calm down we will- do you smell that"~finn

whilst the boys were panicking Damy and Bekah had come in and had given me a kiss on the forehead before sitting down looking amused and hungry. When I turned to the table I saw four original men looking at me with relief, before I could blink they were surrounding me with a group hug and a tight grip, not enough to hurt but to make sure I was there.

"Don't do that love we had thought you had left us."

looking at Nik confused I unconsciously tilted my head and scrunched my nose saying

"But I live here.. where would I go? im still in my jammys" I was very confused

That however made them get a faint blush on their cheeks as they realised I was in my house and made Bekah and Damy burst out laughing. Turning back to my 'mates' ,as Damy put it , I  looked up at them to see they were already looking at me

"Are you all ok?"

"...."

Elijah seemed to snap out of it before the others and said with a smile

"We're ok darling. Did you make all of this?" nodding I lead them to the table where they sat down and I went to the microwave taking out the jug of warm blood and poured each of them a glass. This got shocked looks from my mates but Bekah and Damon are use to how I am, like they said they prefer warm blood so I make sure they are fed and are happy. Grabbing what we wanted we tucked into the food.

Time Skip~

after I finished my breakfast they all said that they would like to take me for a walk so I went up to my room and changed into an baggy jumper and - wait I have a tail how am I suppose to do this? sighing I get a long pair of socks an put on some ugg boots. Walking down the stairs Rebekah was waiting with a brush? reaching up I realised I hadn't brushed my hair so it was sticking in every direction. shrugging at her she smiled before coming behind me an running the brush through my hair and putting it in a plait she kissed the top of my head between my ears and said " my brothers are going to have a field day with how you are dressed bunny" looking at her confused she said "seriously" still not knowing what she was going on about I went to find Damon. "Damy Bekah is being confusing again". Running into the living room I found Damon, Finn, Elijah, Kol and Nik all look at me with jaws dropped and Damon said "How is she being confusing Bambi" the boys had yet to close their mouths and I think their eyes are flashing. "she said that you guys would have a field day with how im dressed. why?" Damon just laughed and said " Bambi your a girl, their boys who are your soulmates and you are dressed adorably and cute with fluffy ears. do you understand now" at first I started to nod my head but then I started shaking it "nope I don't get it." finishing with my head tilted I felt my ears flop and finished with a small smile making my dimples pop out.

Original's, originals beasts/wolf POV:

'She's gonna be the death of us'

'yep'