meeting Rebekah's big brothers and the misunderstanding

your POV:

 walking down to the Grill with Joey and Josh in their carriers when I saw Bekah and Damon who waved me over. "Hey Minni awww hey there Joshy and Joey." " Have you had Lunch yet little bunny?" not looking at Damon he got the answer and said "well come on to the Grill with you". Nodding without a fight I walked into the grill getting looks for carrying the twins and ignored them as best as I could.

Sitting down I had my back to the wall in a booth so I put my legs up, placing a blanket on them and lied Joey down on them as he was asleep and held Josh as he was fussy. Getting his bottle out for me Rebekah asked if my day was going better to which  I replied "with these two nothing could go wrong today". Opening my mouth to talk to Bekah I stopped when I heard four sets of growls and looked towards the bar only to see Damon and the same four men that were hear this morning. Getting up with the twins I walked over to Damon and could hear Bekah whisper "Dumb knuckleheads" then get up to follow me.

Getting to the bar I stood behind a blonde man with a leather jacket on and was a good 2 foot taller then me. Plucking up whatever courage I had I whispered "Damy is everything ok". The growling stopped. the men seemed to relax and Damon got up and pushed through them to get to me and the twins and hugged me being careful of the boys in my arms. "everything's fine little bunny" looking back at the men, well their chests anyway 'why am I so short', I looked up to see that all eyes were on me and they were just staring "Damy why are they staring at me ?". looking at beks for help she just shrugged and put an arm round my shoulder and said "monkey remember I told you about my family" I nodded I knew about everything from her past to this very day. replying with a giggle I stated "yes that was a very long sleepover we ran out of strawberries " smiling at me she said "well I would like you to meet my brothers Finn

 replying with a giggle I stated "yes that was a very long sleepover we ran out of strawberries " smiling at me she said "well I would like you to meet my brothers Finn

Elijah

Kol

and Niklaus"

and Niklaus"

feeling intimidated all I could do was whisper "hello my names Minni, this is Josh and Joey" looking up at them I could see they were growling at the twins

feeling intimidated all I could do was whisper "hello my names Minni, this is Josh and Joey" looking up at them I could see they were growling at the twins. Getting scared I ran behind Damon.

Third POV:

Damon glared at the Mikaelson men with full force and said in a calming voice "Bunny they aren't going to hurt you or the twins I promise you. know go back to the booth and ill get you a bowl of strawberries" looking back at Damon with innocent eyes the Mikaelsons felt ashamed they scared her and Rebekah was angry they scared her already fragile and easily frightened monkey "a big bowl?" "a big bowl" with that confirmation she scurried back to her booth and put the twins next to her as they were asleep.

Growling Rebekah looked at her brothers and said "what were you thinking Minni is like a bunny she frightens easily and you could have woken the twins!!"

Responding all at once they answered " Are they hers?!" at this Damon and Rebekah burst out laughing. recovering quicker then Damon Rebekah said that Minni is the most Innocent girl they have ever known and cant even say the word sex let alone have it causing them to relax and feel embarrassed. Going to get the bowl of strawberries Damon go a text saying Minni had to leave to take the twins back so just went back to the Mikaelsons and said that Minni had left. However Rebekah had the idea to go see her later tonight to explain the bond she feels towards her brothers to which they instantly agreed with.

Klaus POV:

'ahh so our little mate is very shy and I scared her. fuck even my wolf is angry with me. oh well we will see her tonight and will explain. I hope she excepts us. My little wolf'

Kol POV:

'SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT. WE SCARED HER DAMN IT. No matter bekah is taking us to her tonight and we will see her again. I miss her scent already. My little angel'

Finn POV:

'She is so beautiful ahh what I wouldn't give to hug her right now however I do feel horrible to have scared her. thank god Rebekah is friends with her. I will see you soon my dear. My little kitten'

Elijah POV:

'We frightened her. She's so small how can someone so innocent and small be mated to a monster like me. No ill change my ways. Im sure  we all will. well see you soon elsken'

A/N

hey WARNING for next chapter there will be adorable onesies and an ingured wolf cub. awwwwwww