Beautiful disaster

Minni's / your POV:

waking up all I could hear was the sound of bird song, wind blowing through the trees, my alarm saying I was late and- OH FRAG ME!!!. Bolting from bed I frantically dressed to race to the grill where I was suppose to meet Damon before work. "Oh peanut butter and jelly Damon's gonna be so angry" Getting on my motor bike I raced to meet Damon stressing about my bowtie and my hair in my face.

As i reached the grill i jumped off of my bike and as I went to pull of my helmet I realized I hadn't put it on and proceeded to cover my face with my hands and shake my head, not realizing 4 men were watching me with shock, possessiveness, want and love. 'oh crusty crab apples nothings going right today' opening the door I could see Damon at the bar with Rebekah and ran towards them, standing in front of them I could hear chuckling so I looked up and simply said "please help me". Rebekah took my hand and lead me to the toilets where she pulled my tiny body into hers and hugged me. "right what's wrong little monkey?" I sighed before looking up at her and pouted "Nothings going right today Bekah. I woke up late , I stubbed my toe, I ran out of contacts so have to wear my glasses, I slipped on the stairs, I forgot how to tie my tie, rode hear on my bike forgetting my helmet and ......I just realized I left my PHONE AT HOME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME!!!"( this was actually my morning feel sorry for me)

hugging me to her again she simply replied that I needed a Damon hug and I would feel better so I walked out with her after she helped with my tie and looked to see Damon talking with four men who looked to be getting increasingly agitated. Getting closer to them I asked Bekah for her phone and saw the time "No no no no Im late im late" Bolting towards Damon ignoring the other men I hugged Damon and ran towards the door hearing him shout after me "Where you going crazy little bunny" so I ran back unstrapped his watch and eat a strawberry, again not noticing the amused and loving looks I was getting, then ran back saying "im late im late for a very important date" only hearing his laughter and Bekah's giggling following me.

 Klaus POV:

walking with my brothers to the grill to meet Rebekah we saw a girl in the most adorable suspenders and glasses outfit park a bike right in the ally looking frantic and go to reach for what I assume to be her helmet but when she realized she didn't have one she covered her face and shook her head causing her hair to go everywhere and the wind to blow a beautiful scent of strawberries and vanilla to my nose which screamed one word 'MATE MATE MATE'  looking towards my brothers I could see the same emotions on their faces that I had no doubt adorned my own. Want, possession, shock and love. I just had to share my mate with them didn't i?

Mikealson men's POV:

Growling under their breath in slight want they looked at her more clearly seeing she was a tiny thing only about 4,11 or 5,0 at most which causing an even larger sense of protectiveness towards her. She had a small button nose and a mixture of brown and blonde hair which looked like a mix of milk chocolate and liquid gold and saw she also had one brown eye along with the most beautiful purple/blue eye that showed she was unique and amazing.

 She had a small button nose and a mixture of brown and blonde hair which looked like a mix of milk chocolate and liquid gold and saw she also had one brown eye along with the most beautiful purple/blue eye that showed she was unique and amazing

seeing her frantically run into the grill they followed looked at each other only to all nod at the same time and follow her but seeing only Damon Salvatore at the bar with strawberries and Bekah's purse

seeing her frantically run into the grill they followed looked at each other only to all nod at the same time and follow her but seeing only Damon Salvatore at the bar with strawberries and Bekah's purse. Elijah stepped forward and asked "Damon have you seen-" however didn't finish because they all smelt her scent coming from their left. seeing her approach with their sister with a stressed look on her perfect face made them want to bundle her up and hug her till she never frowned again. hearing a whisper shout from her they melted at her voice and almost moaned. "No no no no Im late im late" seeing her bolt towards them they saw her hug Damon and ran back to the door only to turn back around when their friend asked "Where you going crazy little bunny" so she ran back unstrapped his watch and eat a strawberry , again not noticing the amused and loving looks they were giving her, then ran back saying "im late im late for a very important date" which caused Damon and Rebekah to laugh. Turning back to their sister and Damon they asked a simple question. "who was that? and how come we don't know her dear sister?"