"Just let me see it!" Damon surprisingly does and man does it look bad. Enoch reaches a hand out because he feels a pull toward it. It feels almost... magical?

"Oh shit!" he says, eyes widening.

"What?" Damon asked as when Enoch doesn't reply he says louder, "What?"

"It might work. It might just fucking work!"

"WHAT MIGHT?" But Enoch isn't listening. He reaches a hand out to rest over the bite and sucks. He sucks like he's never sucked before. And that's saying something. And it worked. The bite slowly began to fade away as the magic flowed into Enoch. Damon let out a small gasp.

"How are you doing that?" Damon asked.

"I'm guessing it's because the bite is magic. And I can siphon magic." As the bite complete receded Rose woke up. She gasped when she saw her shoulder completely healed.

She looked at Enoch with tears in her eyes, "Thank you." she whispered

"No need to thank me. I'm just that fucking great. I'm like Tony Stark, but dumb and broke." she just looked confused by that which made Enoch vow to teach her pop culture.

•—•

"Enoch! Caroline's been kidnapped!" Enoch stops his fork, full with chicken alfredo, before it enters his mouth.

"What?"

"She's been kidnapped! Come on let's go!" Enoch looks mournfully at his food before he puts it in the fridge and leaves. When they get there Damon and Stefan are surrounded by werewolves and Tyler is going into this RV. Enoch clocked them and they went around and found a back door. When they got in there they saw Caroline pleading with Tyler to let her out and him standing there.

"Move you fucking prick" Enoch said shoving past him and letting her out. She immediately ran outside and some blonde grabbed her and slammed her head into the RV. This bitch. And who would've guessed The Small Dicked Wolf just stood there?

"You have one fucking second to let her go." She just looked at Enoch and smirked.

"What are you gonna do? Glare me to dea—" Enoch grabbed Ingrid's hand and he began to boil the wolf's blood. The wolf—this was when Enoch realized he doesn't know her name oh well, started screaming. Then all of the other wolves, except Small Dick, dropped down in pain.

Some guy emerges from the woods and says, "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now." Enoch and Ingrid helped Caroline and they left.

•—•

Enoch and Ingrid are enjoying their sleepover because they weren't invited to Caroline, Bonnie and Elena's. Those bitches. So here they are. Smoking weed and watching the Labyrinth.

"You know. I'd let David Bowie fuck me." Enoch says. Ingrid laughs hysterically.

"What the fuck, Enoch?"

"Look at the outline of that dick. It would be glorious and you know it."

Ingrid stares at the screen thinking, "You know what? You are right."