Chapter 11 - Diving for danger.

~Ally's POV;~

It was morning, and I had woken up tired. I was just so exhausted after all the running around yesterday, and now I have even more running around to do today. I knew that I had to go to Atlanta, I just had to see my birth mom Satine, and if she had information like the stranger on the phone said she did, then I could possibly have an advantage and be able to save my friends.

Once I was showered, dry and dressed, I brushed through my long brown hair, that was gradually turning auburn due to the sunlight, and tried to imagine what Satine looked like. Do I look like her? Is she nice? Or cold and detatched like Elena's birth mom Isobel? I hope she'll be nice, but the fact my luck gets worser and worser each day, makes me doubt that very much.

I walked downstairs and started to focus on my plan for today.

I searched the kitchen shelves until I found the key to my dad's weapon shed then hurried outside into the back garden. I walked down the path to it and opened the door with the key, taking a few stakes and vervain needles.

I don't know why I was taking weapons, but the stranger on the phone sounded cold, dangerous. I had to take precautions.

Once I was satisfied with the weapons I took, I locked the shed back up then hurried into the house, placing the key back where I originally found it. I searched through the key pot and hoped that my dad had walked this morning, leaving his car keys here. And luckily, he had.

I smirked and took the keys, shoving them into my pocket.

Once I had everything together, the bag packed, the plan in my head, my phone tight in my hand incase of danger, I was ready to go. But before I could leave the house my phone buzzed in my hand, putting my plan on hold.

It was a new message; from Elena. I opened it to read;

Could you come over? Bonnie has the moonstone with her and wants to talk about the whole situation. Please?

I sighed and dropped my bag of weapons to the floor, deciding to quickly go over to Elena's for a few minutes just to hear them out, then make an excuse to leave so I could get my plan started.

I walked down the road until I got to Elena's house then knocked on the front door impatiently, just wanting to go meet my mom and find out some stuff about the curse. Elena opened the door and said with a smile "Hey." I smirked and muttered "Hey." She pulled me into a hug then after a moment she pulled back and asked "You ok?" I nodded and asked back "Are you?" I stepped inside as she nodded and closed the door behind me.

I followed her upstairs into her bedroom, where Bonnie was seated on Elena's bed with a smile. I said with another believable smile "Hey." Bonnie hopped off of the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck as she asked "You ok?" I nodded and mumbled "I'm fine, thanks."

I knew they didn't believe me but I couldn't tell them about my worries right now, not when they all had worries of their own.

Bonnie pulled away from me and sat on the bed again, turning the moonstone over in her hand as I asked with interest "Now that you've got it back, what are you gonna do with it?" Bonnie explained with confidence "Right now it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." I added irritably "And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful."

Bonnie nodded in agreement and mumbled "Maybe-" She added with a smile "But only if he finds out."

I sighed and asked "Can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine, we should be focusing on getting him out first." Bonnie said with a nod of her head "Stefan wants me to focus on this." I shook my head and argued "Don't listen to him, he thinks removing the spell from the moonstone will solve all of our problems, it won't."