Part 4

I turn to see Henry and belch and the rest of his goons in the car. I rolled my eyes when Belch keep honking the horn. "Need a lift sweets". Henry asks while his arm is dangle from the car door. "Nah I rather walk besides there no more room in the car anyways". They all look at Patrick who is literally crouched up because of his long legs. "Well maybe you can sit on my lap". Patrick says smirking almost licking his lips. "Yeah again I pass". Henry looked at Patrick and glared at him.

"Are you sure". Vic says smiling like a normal person. (He a smol bean ok I don't care he fricking is😂❤️❤️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️) "I am sure thank you guys though". I was about to walk into the shop until Henry called me sweets yet again. "Sweets  are you still thinking about hanging out". They were now parked and I could tell Henry was not giving up. "Well to be honest mullet boy it's only been 10 minutes since school ended and I haven't got a chance to relax so.......nope I haven't really been thinking". I turned around and walked into the shop. I could hear the car engine stoped.

The Bowers gang pov
"Henry should you just give up by now like she probably not interested". Belch says while siting back on his chair turning off the engine. Henry laughed. "Stop ..why should I stop you know that she one of a kind. Derry girls are whores and ugly anyways. But not her definitely not her". Patrick tried to make himself comfortable in the back and asks. "Well if she was interested she would already be in the car beside me". Henry became annoyed. "Well actual Patrick if you would open your trap she would be in the car and not beside you oh no no I be driving and she be in the passenger sit while belch be sitting beside YOU". Henry turned  to face Patrick when screaming at him. Belch placed his hand on his hard like he been shot. "Dude what the frick I would be driving it's my car". Henry just sighed. And open the car door and slammed it. "Go I deal with you later". It was silence and Henry yelled at them. "MOVE". With that belch turned his key and the engine was on and speeded off.

(Y/n) pov
I only came in here to get away from them. I waited a few minutes then I walked out. I saw the chair was gone and I sighed in relief. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

*Tap tap tap *