Part 2: Flirt

"Hey there sweets". He was smirking at me and I tried not to giggle but smiled instead. "Hey
mullet boy". He smirked even more. He came into the room and I walked backwards. I was sitting on the desk looking at him smiling. His goons came in to. Patrick leaning on the door frame. Vic just standing there and belch looking around the room touching everything he sees. Henry was standing in front of me. "You don't mind me calling you sweets do ya". He winked at me.

"What do you want Bowers?". He grab the closes chair and said on it the opposite way. "What about we can hang out some time, you know get to know each other maybe". My heart began to race yet again is Bowers hiring on me or trying to trick me. I laughed with my head facing down and then looked back up. "Really you would want to hang out with me Bowers". He shrugged his shoulders and answered. "Why not". Belch by accident knock over books and we all looked at him. "Come on dude really". I said and he answered putting is hand in the air like he is surrendered. "It was a accident". I stood up from the table I was sitting on which made Henry stood too.

"I kinda busy at the moment Henry you me and your friends probably won't get along so...". I answered pointing at belch and then Patrick. "Come on really all I did was knock over books!!". I laughed. "Oh no no no (y/n) your missing the point". I looked at him confused. He continued. "It just be you and me hanging out not these knuckleheads". He said winking at him once and and Patrick rolled his eyes. I looked down thinking then looked at him again. "I think about it Bowers now if you excuse me". I walked by Henry and duck under Patrick arm and then he moved his way into the classroom beside Henry. I gave giving a Vic a fist bump because well....why not.

"I need to get to my locker before class starts". He tried to made his way towards me. "I come with you sweets". I stop him. "It's fine Bowers I can handle it myself see you guys around". Before I was close to close the door I said. "Oh also if I see you guys messing around with Bill, Eddie, Stan or even Richie I might not think about it all Bowers". With that I closed the door. I quickly walked over to my locker and put my back against the lockers. "Did Henry Bowers really wants to hang out with me??". "What this cant be happening".

I have to tell Beverly. I began to ran to the girls bathrooms. Knowing that bev here bc she told me she was. Ask I made my way to the bathroom I stood in my path to see Greta pushed Beverly to the ground. "You fucking Slut Beverly". I could see Beverly nearly crying I threw my bag on the floor and walked in confidently. "What the Fuck is going in here Hmmm".