I can't come

Damian
I was waiting for Kylie at the curtain she walked through. I said well now that it's out that we're together, how do you feel? Kylie hugged me and kissed me. I held her hips and said I take that as a good thing. Kylie said I'm relieved now that I can post all the cute pictures of us. I laughed and said well I'm glad you're not pissed off. Kylie said no, now we get to be public and I can gloat about how my boyfriend is the world heavyweight champion. I said it does have a ring to it. Kylie smiled and said I love you. I said I love you more. I picked her up and carried her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said I love when you carry me. I said I know you do. People stared at us. Tiffany walked over and said y'all are so cute. Kylie said I know. Tiffany said I love that we're yin and Yang. Kylie smiled and said I know right. Tiffany said so now that y'all are out are we gonna be seeing pictures of you guys. I said oh definitely. I have a photo shoot I've been dying to post. Kylie said I'd love that. Tiffany said well you guys are definitely OTP. Kylie grabbed my face and kissed me. Kylie said I know. I said I have to go stretch before my match with Dom. I'll see you later. Kylie kissed me and said bye. I walked away. I went to the men's locker room. I said goddamn! I'm a lucky man! Everyone laughed. I said I'm dating a literally 10. Like Kylie's waaaay out of my league. Dexter said you and Kylie are definitely the last 2 people I'd expect to be dating. I said I know, I question it myself sometimes. I wake up next her and think holy shit I'm actually dating someone that hot. Mike said I wonder if people are actually going to believe that. I sat on the bench, grabbed my phone and went to Instagram. I posted a silhouette picture of her and I kissing.

I fall in love with you more and more everyday.🖤😘

Finn looked over my shoulder and said awe you're in love with her. I said yeah. Seth said do you plan on marrying her? I said yeah, I literally couldn't see my life without her at this point. I love that woman with everything in me. But anyways I'm fine being lovey dovey. Imma go stretch. I walked out....