Meet his parents

"Swept away" written by VeGirl 2014 © All Rights Reserved

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Isa grasped Morgan's hand tighter as they walked from his car up to the huge house with a porch along the entire house in front of them.

"They won't bite..." Morgan smiled down at her, and Isa took a deep breath, trying to be brave. "It's their son, the vampire that bites."

She glared at him with a face and it helped; for a while she forgot to be nervous. As they ascended the huge stairs, the door flung open and a familiar darkhaired girl stood on the threshold. "Morgan!" She smiled wide. "You no good excuse of a brother!"

Isa blinked surprised and watched Morgan grin wide and give her a one-armed hug; still keeping Isa's hand in his.

"Mad!"

"It's been to long!" The sister complained into his shoulder as they hugged.

"Yeah I know, I've been busy. You've already met 'Feleysia'".

"Hi Feleysia." She pulled Isa in for a warm hug. "Mom and Dad's been dying to meet you, and me too."

Wow! Isa's heart swelled at the thought and she snickered nervously. "It's good to see you again," she said and thought how good it was to have the energetic and sweet girl there.

Madilyn held Isa on an arm's length, studying her face thoroughly, embarrassingly enough making Isa's cheeks turn pink. A smile appeared on her face. "You're beautiful!"

Isa laughed. "So are you," she replied, and the girl really was. She had short pixie hair in the same black color as her brother, and the same dark eyes, but Madilyn's were blue.

"Can I have her back now please, Madilyn?" Isa heard Morgan ask and she turned to watch him standing behind her. There was a smile on his face, but his eyes were weary. Was he worried like her?

Isa beamed up at him, took his hand and let him lead her up to the front door.

In the main living area, his parents sat on a couch and they both got on their feet as the couple entered the room. "Morgan, baby!" his mother exclaimed and hurried her steps to hug her son.

"Hi mom," Morgan said soft to her as they hugged. "I want you to meet my girlfriend."

Isa smiled at her and proffered a hand. "Felicia," she said polite and the woman loosened her grip on her son, to beam at Isa.

"Hi Felicia." To Isa's surprise, the woman pulled her close and kissed Isa on the cheek. "Welcome! I'm Joanne; it's so nice to finally meet you!"

Isa instantly liked her.

"And this is my father; Derrick." Morgan gestured to a man by their side with the same dark brown hair as Morgan. "Dad this is Feleysia; Or Eysa," he added with a smile at her. "It's okay if they call you Eysa, right."

She was surprised at his question. "Of course it is." Isa smiled at them and Derrick pulled her in for a hug, before he kissed her cheek. "Welcome!"

Madilyn walked around and joined their little circle. "So which one is it; Felicia or Feleysia?" she wanted to know.

Isa laughed a bit. "It's actually Felicia, but in the southern part of Sweden where I'm from, it's pronounced Feleysia. Morgan has been really good at picking that up." Isa turned to smile at him.

"Like I've said; accents are my job." He smiled back.

"Oh, do sit down." Derrick gestured to the couch and they sat down.