"Apparently not." Ketch seethes.

Dakota couldn't handle his stupidity any longer, she lifts her stick and smacks Ketch with it. Dean, much like his daughter, couldn't take Ketch anymore--he pulls his fist back and slams it across Ketch's face.

"Don't mess with us, okay?" Dean tells him, leaning in close, his tone threatening. "You already killed Mick. You tried to kill us."

"Multiple times, might I add, all were complete fails." Dakota smiles sarcastically.

"You messed our mom right up." Dean continues, not sparing his daughter a glance. "We're already pissed off. So I wouldn't do that."

"Dad." Dakota notices something, leaning around Dean's shoulder at looking at Ketch's hand.

She roughly grabs the man's hand, holding it out so Dean could see. The Brit inhales sharply, grimacing as the girl grips his hand tightly--not caring about his pain.

"Oh, look at that. You got rid of your tattoo." Dean whistles sarcastically, his tone dripping with anger.

"Was that a stick-on?" Dakota asks mockingly. "It was a stick-on, wasn't it? Yeah."

Dean chuckles quietly, even Sam couldn't help but crack a smile.

"What? Tattoo? I would never g--" Ketch cuts himself, sighing with realization. He chuckles almost sounding amused. "Oh. I think I know what's going on here."

"Really?" Sam and Dakota question, their brows raised as they share an exasperated look.

"You have me confused with my brother." Ketch insists.

"Your brother?" Dean asks, sounding almost bored.

"Arthur." Ketch says.

Dean blinks and moves his head around in bewilderment.

"Don't do it." Dakota sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'm Alexander, his twin."

"He did it." Dakota continues.

She sighs and smacks him with the stick again, leaning in close to Ketch with a sarcastic and pissed expression. Sam rolls his eyes and takes the stick from her.

"Do we look stupid to you?" She seethes. "Choose your words very carefully, you've seen what I can do with the stick."

"Is that a trick question?" Ketch replies with.

Dakota, not having her stick anymore, decides to throw a punch. Ketch groans as his head snaps to the side from the force, Dean whistles lowly.

"That's my girl." He praises.

But, Dakota wasn't done yet.

She repeats her action a couple of times before Sam pulls her away, she yells in anger--struggling to free herself.

"Let me go!" She screams, kicking out at Sam, she glares at Ketch. "You're a bitch! A lying, conniving, irrelevant bitch!"

"Dean." Sam struggles with Dakota, pleading with Dean to do something. "Dean."

"Let me go!"

"Dakota, enough." Dean sighs, Dakota ignores him and continues to thrash around. "Dakota!"

Dakota stills in Sam's arms, moving her gaze to her father. She sighs before reluctantly nodding her head, Dean glances at Sam smugly.

Dakota is released.

"So you're seriously gonna sit there with a straight face and tell us that you have an evil twin?" Sam questions once Dakota is relatively calm.

"If reducing things to that black and white level helps you, fine. Arthur was the family success story. The...headliner, our Donny Osmond."