FTF 2

Taehyung's POV

I was getting ready to go to Jungkook's apartment because we are going to have our date tonight since its our monthsary.

I wore black jeans, a silk gray button up, a black shoes and a necklace to finish the look. I also fixed my hair, wich I colored blond last night.

I went out of my apartment and went to Jungkook's apartment. When I got there I knocked on the door and I saw him.

"You look so beautiful baby," I say looking breathless at him, he blushed a little making him look so cute. He was wearing a black jeans and shoes and a white button up.

"You too Hyungie," he says looking down at the floor, acting all cute.

"Lets go?" I asked and he nodded, I held his hand and I guide him to the front seat of the car and opened the car door for him and made sure he was comfy then closed the door and made my way to the drivers seat and we went off to the restaurant.

As I was driving, I held his hands and we travelled in a comfortable silence.

When we arrived, I got off the car and opened the door for him and we got inside the restaurant and went to our reserved seats.

We ate and had a few laughs and conversations during it. When we were done we got put of the restaurant and we went to a park and sat there to get some air.

"I love you kook," I say to him as I look into his face

"I love you too Tahyungie," he replied as he looked at me, I slowly went closer to his face and our lips met.

It was a slow and passionate kiss, a kiss full of love. We parted after a couple minutes then just looked into each others eyes.

"Let's go home baby", I said standing up then offering my hand to him, he took it then we walked to the car park and we drove home.

When we arrived at his apartment we come inside and went to his room and changed our clothes, I have clothes in his wardrobe because he likes to wear my clothes and I have almost all my clothes here, no we haven't moved in together just you know incase of emergencies.

As I see him took off his clothes I couldn't resist the urge so I faced him infront of me and kissed him.

~~~~~~~
Heyyyy guysssss I have a question

Smut

Or

No smut