Chapter 7: May I? (Fluff)

"Last night was amazing." Spencer whispered in her left ear and even though the theatre was dark, he felt her skin flush with heat immediately.

Elyse grabbed her cup and drank a sip of her drink through her straw before returning the cup to the holder.  She squirmed in her seat a little, while visions of the previous night played back in her memory. 

"Yeah," Elyse whispered, "That was absolutely amazing....and unexpected."  She was never so glad for a darkened theatre in her life.  She shifted her seating so her left leg crossed her right.  Spencer watched and that's when he saw it.  Elyse's dress hem rose a tiny bit more up her thighs as she entwined her legs.  Just that small amount of extra skin revealing made him brush the hair from his face and grab a drink for himself.

Oh to be that hem-line, to so deliciously slide over this woman's thighs....to be so close to her...to feel her smooth, silky, skin.  He could barely contain himself.

Spencer rested his arm on the rest between them as his fingertips timidly brush over Elyse's leg, just above her knee and left out a slight sigh feeling just how soft her skin was.

His fingertips so delicate, giving her goosebumps.  She tried, hard, to concentrate on the movie but couldn't focus on anything more than his fingers drawing circles on her leg. 

Turning her head to face Spencer she realized he was already looking at her.  Gazing into each others eyes, his left hand stretched over and caressed her cheek, drawing her closer until their lips met. He took control and deepened the kiss allowing his tongue to slip inside her warm, sweet, mouth. 

Elyse's hand raised to meet his face, fingers tangling in his hair, as kiss after kiss they shared.  Each meeting of their lips and tongue fueled the fire inside both of them.  Moments passed until the kiss was broken, their foreheads together.  Breaths increased after swallowing each others need.

Elyse broke the tension by offering popcorn from her fingertips to Spencer's mouth.  Taking her hand in his he looked into her eyes while wrapping his lips around the popcorn and the very tips of her fingers, swirling his tongue around, licking the butter from her digits.

"Mmmmmmmm...." She moaned softly at the lavish treatment.  Picking more popcorn, she offered it to his mouth again and was greeted with the same fervor with the added deliciousness of his hand riding slowly up her left thigh.

The darkened room definitely made this easier for Spencer.  That, and the lack of patrons in the theatre. 

"I like how excited you get from just a mere touch.  We'll most definitely have to look into that more."  His voice sung softly into her ear.

Elyse inhaled deeply and nodded in agreement, completely at a loss for words.

The couple enjoyed themselves with sweet nothing's in each others ears, soft touches and a few more kisses when suddenly the houselights rose announcing the end of the movie.

Spencer looked down at his watch then back to Elyse.

"Four o'clock.  Not quite dinner time.  So, what would you like to do?"  He reached out both his hands and took hers graciously.

"I'm not quite sure, but I am having a great time and really don't want this date to end."

He released one of her hands and gently took her chin in his fingers, raising her head.  Spencer placed the softest, sweetest kiss on her delicate lips.  "We've only just begun, baby.  I've got an idea."