22

Zoey's pov

Me and Ashton spent the rest of sunday watching films and eating which meant it was now Monday. I got up to get ready for school, still being at Ashton's I realised I didn't have any clothes to wear. I walked back over to Ashton who had just woke up,

"Hey babe what's up?"

"I don't have any clothes for school cause I can't go in yours"

"Do you want me to take you to your house?"

"Yeah my mum shouldn't be home, she should be at work"

"Let me get dressed then we can go"

About ten minutes later Ashton was ready so we walked to his car and got in. We arrived at my house and we walked in. I was shocked to see my mum waiting in the hall way and she was looking at us.

"Where the hell have you been? Why are you wearing boy clothes? And who the hell is he?"

"If you leave with him then your not coming back to this house"

"Why are you being like this? You accepted my hair, tattoos and piercings, so what's the problem?"

"Your skipping school, not doing your work and going to parties"

"That's what we do"

"Well no daughter of mine is doing that. It's me or him"

I turned to look at Ashton who was giving me the eyes that said 'she is your mother and its your choice' but if I stay here I can't do what I want.

"Then I choose Ashton"

I think my mum was slightly shocked and I could see Ashton smirking.

"Well you can go pack a bag and I want you out of here in 10 minutes"

When she said that I ran up to my bedroom and I heard the door shut which meant Ashton must of gone to the car to wait. I chucked a load of clothes in a suitcase and my other things I need. I got my earphones and some money and went down the stairs, my mum was nowhere to be seen. I walked out the door keeping my keys in case I needed to come back to get some more clothes. I walked to the car and put my suitcase in the boot and got in the passenger seat.

"You alright Zoey?"

"Yeah I just can't believe my mum would do this"

"Are you sure you choose me?"

"Yeah" I smiled at him then it turned into a frown.

"What's up?"

"Do we have to go to school today?"

"No we can go somewhere I like to go. Let's make an escape for the day"

"Yeah I like the sound of that"

After I said that Ashton turned his music up loud and drove off, time to live a little.

Luke's pov

I was walking to school and wondering if Zoey did go to Ashton's. I never got a reply from her when I texted her. I got to the school gates and saw Michael, Joey and Ryan but where was Ashton? I walked over to them and asked Michael where he was.

"He texted and said that Zoey got kicked out and is moving in with him and that they've gone on a little escape today and to cover for them" I just nodded at Michael, I didn't know what to say.

Why is all of this happening? I need to speak to Ashton about all of this, I was about to call him but the bell went and I needed to catch up on some lessons so I decided to call him at lunch.

~~skip to lunch~~

I went outside away from everyone else so nobody could hear our conversation. After a few rings Ashton answered,

"What's up Luke?"

"Don't what's up me Ashton. What the hell is going on? You've fucked up your relationship with Zoey loads of times and now she's moving in with you. What the hell?"

"Well you see Luke, do you remember Daisy-Mae and how you took her away from me? Well I loved her and you stole her from me and she fell in love with you. Do you know how that feels? I said I was fine with it but really I wasn't I was just waiting for revenge, now Ive got it, I have Zoey and you really want her. And don't say you don't cause I know you do and I know you really really like her. But she's with me and I don't think she will be leaving me any time soon after all the bull shit that's already happened and she's still her. This is my revenge Luke, I have the girl you love and there's nothing you can do about it"

When he finished he hung up before I could answer. I can't believe I didn't realise sooner, I didn't exactly steal Daisy-Mae from Ashton we fell in love and we couldn't help it but she has been gone a while now. She had to move away with her parents so we broke it off and I didn't think I would like someone as much as I did Daisy-Mae but I do. I really like Zoey and Ashton's got her and I need to get her back, she needs to know the truth about Ashton and why he's really with her.