17

Zoey's pov

My alarm went off meaning I had to go to school. It's Wednesday why not Friday? I got up and went into the bathroom to get washed etc. I went back into my bedroom and walked over to my wardrobe. I picked out black super skinny jeans with rips in both knees, a blue crop top to match my hair and I put on black black converse. I straightened my blue and purple hair and gripped it round to one side to you could see the bar going through the top of my ear. I had my blue lip ring in and black eyebrow stud. I put on mascara and eye liner, grabbed my phone and bag and went down stairs. My mum was in the kitchen making breakfast,

"Hey Zoey do you want anything?"

"No I need to go so I will get something on the way"

"Ok have a nice day and I like your hair by the way"

"Wow thanx mum I wouldn't think all of this would be alright with you"

"Your expressing yourself and I like that"

"I got a couple more tattoos"

"Really? let me see"

I put my hand up so she could read my Stay Strong tattoo then showed her my tattoo on my finger.

"There nice at least they mean something, how many you got now?"

"I've got these two, the one that goes across my wrists and the one on my collar bone"

"Well as long as you don't come home with full sleeves then that's fine"

"Thanx mum, I need to go otherwise I will be late"

"Ok bye love, love you"

"Love you to mum"

I walked out my house and put my ear phones in my ears and started listening to Sleeping with Sirens. I got to school and at the gates was Calum, Saffire and Liam, I walked over to them.

"Hey guys" they just looked at me. "What?" Calum opened his mouth to speak.

"Why are you talking to us?"

"Cause your my friends"

"You haven't spoke to us in the past week, you change your look and ditch us for the bad boys" after Calum said that they walked off not even looking back. Oh fuck them. I don't need them over reacting over something so little. I walked up to Ashton who was standing with Michael, Ryan, Joey and Luke? When I got to Ashton he put his arm round me which made Luke's face look at me in anger and shock.

"You alright babe?"

"Yeah just Calum being a dick"

"Why? What's he done?"

"Nothing it's stupid"

"Ok" just then he kissed me and them smiled at me.

"I'll see ya later Ash I need to do something before class"

"See ya babe"

I walked off to my locker when someone tapped my should, I turned around and it was Luke.

"What do you want Luke?"

"Why are you back with Ashton again?"

"Why was you with that girl again yesterday in that cafe?" He didn't know what to say and I was fed up of hearing excuses so I just walked off to class. Not even bothering to look back. I sat down at the back of the class before everyone started to come in. When people did they were staring at me, whispering things. I stood up and shouted 'what are you all looking at?' That shut them up or at least I thought it did. By the end of the lesson, of which I wasn't paying attention to, I heard numerous comments directed at me.

'Have you seen what the freaks done?'

'Purple and blue hair along with tattoos and piercings, what a reject'

'Still a bitch'

'Worthless whore'

I was used to these until I heard one that hurt me in every way.

'Go kill yourself'

Just then the bell went and I rushed out of my class to my next one.

~~skip to lunch~~

I was hearing these comments all day, the ones I was used to didn't really effect me that much but I was hearing, 'go kill yourself' and 'I bet she cuts'. I couldn't take it anymore and practically ran to the corridor that had the door I went out of only a couple of days ago. I swear I went past Ashton and the rest of his group and he never said anything to me or followed me. He just left me in this state on my own. I ran over the field through the gap in the fence, I ran for a bit more and just sat propped up against a tree. I just sat there thinking of everything, things people had said starting to think they were true.

"Zoey" I carried on looking at the ground and someone stood in front of me. I looked up.

"Why are you here Luke?"

"Cause I care" then he sat down next to me.