19

Zoey's pov

I'm currently walking up to the school gates where I see Ashton, he smiles at me and I smile back. But then I remember him not coming to see if I was alright. I was now in front of him and he grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers and we start walking.

"I'm sorry for not going after you I just thought you wanted to be alone"

"It's fine and that was for the best" I decided not to mention Luke in case it made Ashton angry. "Where we going Ash?"

"My place"

"K"

We got to Ashton's and I went to go sit on the sofa while Ash went in the kitchen to get a drink. He came back in and we started talking and laughing, we were doing this for ages then Ash brought up the party.

"There's a party on Saturday, wanna go?"

"Yeah sounds cool, who's is it?"

"Dunno but I'm always up for a party, I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Yeah" I looked at my phone and seeing the time I realised I needed to get home. "Ash I need to go, see ya tomorrow" I gave him a kiss on the lips and left.

~~skip to Friday afternoon~~

I hadn't skipped anymore school and me and Ash have been spending a lot more time together. I haven't really seen Luke but when I have I always see him looking at me. I had just got back from school and I remembered I needed to go shopping for something to wear tomorrow. I'm off on my own cause I don't have any friends that are girls, I only really have Ash, Mikey, Joey and Ryan who I had become closer to but I'm sure they wouldn't wanna go and I'm not asking Luke. Calum, Liam and Saffire haven't spoken to me since I saw them at the gates at the start of the week, I have no idea what I did but oh well there loss. I grabbed my phone and went off towards the shops.

After a few hours I had finally found a dress and shoes. I got a short, tight black dress and black heels. I got home and changed into joggers and a t-shirt, I sat on my bed and was messing around with my phone. I put in my earphones and started listening to music, I started to drift off to sleep.

When I woke up my room was lit up from the sun and I looked at the time and it was 11:00am. Wow I must of been tired. I decided to get up, get a shower and just put on shorts and a top until I started to get ready.

I was now in the process of getting ready for the party. I put on my dress which showed off my tattoo on my collar bone. I straightened by hair which was still blue and purple which I love. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. After doing all of that it was a few minutes to 7, knowing Ash would be here any minute I grabbed my heels, and phone and went downstairs. My mum was in the kitchen making something to eat, I hadn't told her about the party hoping she wouldn't mind. As I was putting my shoes on I got a text from Ash telling me he was here and I was about to leave when I heard my mum,

"And where do you think your going?"

"I'm off to a party"

"Without asking?"

"I thought it would be alright, I was gonna text you later on"

"Your not going"

"Why? Your alright with my hair and tattoos but I can't go to a party"

"I know about your ditching Zoey and your not going"

"You can't stop me" with that I opened the door slamming it behind me and walked over to Ashton's car. I got in and did up my seatbelt and I could feel Ashton's eyes on me.

"You alright Zoey?"

"Yeah my mum telling me I couldn't go to this party so I stormed out anyway"

"Where has the Zoey gone that I first met?"

"She's long gone and not coming back"

"I like the new Zoey" when he said that he drove off towards the party.

We walked through the doors where everyone was already dancing and some were already drunk. We walked over to the others and Luke was there as well,

"I forgot to say in the car Zoey that you look gorgeous"

"Thanks Ash" the others were looking at me. "What are you lot looking at?"

"You look amazing Zoey" this came from Mikey.

"Back off Mikey"

"Calm down Ash I was only saying"

We all got a drink which of cause is alcohol but who gives a shit? I was dancing and drinking but I wasn't drunk yet, we had been here for a few hours and Ashton had gone off somewhere a while ago and I was wondering where he was. I saw Mikey and I walked over to him,

"Hey Mikey have you seen Ash?"

"Last time I saw him he went upstairs"

I walked over to the stairs wondering why he would come up here. I looked in a few bedrooms and there was one left, I opened the door to see a two people practically eating each other's faces off. They both turned to look at me and I realised one of them was Ashton and the other was some blonde chic. This hurt me so much, I turned around and went down the stairs with Ashton calling after me but I ignored him. I went out the door and off down the streets but I had no idea where I was going. It was pitch black and I was lost, I could hear footsteps behind me so I quickened my pace but just then someone grabbed my hand spinning me round. My eyes met theirs and they belonged to Luke.