The Untold

It was now the next day of school. Walking home with Jungkook yesterday night wasn't that awkward at all. All you could think about during the small talk you had was what he had said. "Call me when you want to finish what I started." FUCK. Is all you could think about with that statement. You really wanted to finish what he had started but didn't know when and where and honestly...how. As you sat at your seat in the first class with your friends you noticed Jungkook's stuff was at his desk but he wasn't there. You started to get suspicious since the class was about to start. Should I text him?  You thought to yourself. You opened messages but just decided to look for him yourself. You wanted to get out of class for a second anyways. After raising your hand and exiting the classroom you walked down the halls all the way to his locker assuming he was there. He was. But wait...he was talking to someone. A girl.

You immediately went behind a wall where you could see him and the girl. He was standing in front of her as her back was leaned up against the lockers. They weren't making any physical gestures towards each other which made you feel super relieved but on your toes. You were scared you might regret spying on them. What if he made a move on her or the other way around? As your thoughts were slowly drifting to negative thoughts you all of a sudden noticed how serious he looked. Almost like he could yell at her at any second.

"I don't give a fuck, go and be happy I came here because of my family not because of you. I could care less." You started to hear him talking more clearly as his voice raised. You were so startled by what he said and this side of him you had never seen. His pissed side. The girl looked ashamed at his words and embarrassed. He looked over for a second in your direction and made swift eye contact with you. You turned around quick where he couldn't see you anymore. Embarrassed and almost scared you ran back to your class. I really hope he didn't notice it was me...

After school had ended you waited for Jungkook to gather his things. You started to remember what you had seen in the hallway that morning. You wanted to know what was going on so bad but decided it was too early to say anything. "Ready?" You asked him. "Yeah. By the way, I saw you in the hallways spying on me this morning." Oh shit... "How did you know it was me?" You gave him a suspicious look. "I could tell by your hair and your eyes, I just knew it was you." Damn, he must be examining my face then. As you both reached the dance room you had realized it was occupied by one of the few other students in the program. "Oh, well I guess we will just have to go home then." You told him turning around. "Wait-" He grabs your wrist. "Wanna...go get ice cream with me?" You looked a bit shocked but also felt somewhat wholesome. "Sure but I don't have money." "It's on me." He said with a cute bunny smile.

After getting ice cream and sitting down at a picnic table across from each other you decided it was time. "So, what was that about in the hallways with you and that girl?" He looked up from his ice cream and immediately his eyes went cold and serious. It took a while for him to even gather up the courage to say anything until he finally did, "It was a chapter of my life I wish I could've forgotten..."