Chapter 2: New Acquaintances

Note to new and old readers: This chapter is also edited as of june, 3. Please excuse if there are still grammar or spelling mistakes, i haven't fully proof read it. The changes are mostly one liners, just minor atuff ao don't worry.

CHAPTER 2: NEW ACQUAINTANCES

RIMA'S POV

''Is she awake yet?'' i heard Ryoma ask someone in the dining room. I giggled silently as i was making my way downstairs to the kitchen. No one dares to enter my room since i'm really grouchy when i wake up. I'm trying to improve but to no avail. My dad was the first one to discover my morning mood a few years back and he ended up being scared of going to my room ever since. I laughed a bit as i remembered how he looked.

''What are you laughing about?'' Ryoma asks.

''Oh ohayo Ryoma. Nothing, i just remembered something funny.'' i replied.

''I'm going to school today, wanna come?'' he asked.

''Club?'' i asked him.

"Yeah.''

''I'll pass.'' i said and he made a face.

''You goin' somewhere?'' he asked.

''Hmm. .not really.'' i said feeling bored.

''see you later then.'' he said then left.

I sat down and ate breakfast while thinking of what i wanted to do today then a thought crossed my mind, tennis. I love tennis but after the accident and my two years treatment, i couldn't play like i used to. I sighed, got up and washed my plate. Maybe i'll just go for a walk.

After a few minutes, i ended up on a street tennis court.

''I have some matters to attend to, see you guys tomorrow. Ikzo Kabaji.''

''Osu.'' i heard some people say, one was an arrogant but elegant looking guy with silver hair and one who i think is Kabaji looks like a middle aged man in a junior high tennis club uniform. After they left, i observed the place and they're the only ones here.

''Are you looking for someone?'' i turned and looked at the person who spoke. It was a guy with brown hair and blue cap and beside him was a shy looking guy with light silver hair.

''Um, no i was just walking around and i ended up here.'' i said.

''You're not with someone?'' the guy with cap asked.

''Yupp. I'm by myself.''

''Then why don't you come with us and meet the team, by the way, i'm Ryo Shishido and this guy right here is Choutaro Ootori.'' he said while motioning to his shy friend.

''hi.'' he smile at me and i smiled back.

''Nice to meet you both, i'm Rima Echizen.''

''Echizen?''Ootori asked, surprised.

''Are you related to Ryoma Echizen?'' Shishido asked.

''Yeah. He's my little brother.''

''Really?'' Ootori asked.

''Yupp.'' I smiled.

''Wow, that's a surprise. You seem a lot nicer that him.'' Shishido noted. I laughed a bit.

''Ryoma can be nice. .he just chooses not to.'' i said and they laughed too. I looked at their team mates and we seemed to caught their attention because they were looking at us with curious faces.