Chapter 1: Homecoming

Disclaimer: I do not own Prince of Tennis.

Note to old and new readers: This chapter is edited as of june 3, 2013. Don't worry, nothing much changed...just some minor addition. I haven't fully checked the grammar and spelling though so please excuse me for that :)

CHAPTER 1: HOMECOMING

"They sure will be surprised." A girl chuckled in front of the Echizen's residence. She walked inside , not bothering to knock since it'll ruin the surprise. Nanako and Ryoma must already be at school so that only leaves two more people, she thought. Surely, as she peeked in the kitchen, she saw one and carefully she walked behind her and covered the woman's eyes with her hands.

"Guess who?" she asked.

The woman who has her eyes covered gasped and was on the verge of tears. She turned around to see the sneaky girl and sure enough she was the person she thought and wants her to be.

"Rima! Oh, Rima! Why didn't you tell us you're coming home! We could've...oh! How I've missed you." Ringo sobbed because of happiness of seeing her daughter again.

"Aww, don't cry mom! I missed you too! Is dad at the temple?" Ringo wiped her tears.

"Yes go on. I'll make something for you."

Rima went to the temple and found her father sleeping on a bench with a magazine over his head. She walked silently, kneeled beside him and gently blew on his ear. Nanjirou jolted up instantly shivering from what Rima did. He looked around him and his eyes fell to the very beautiful face of his daughter.

"Rima?" he asked unsure.

" Hi dad." She smiled sweetly.

Nanjirou was in happy tears.

"Oh! My beautiful beautiful daughter! I've missed you so much! Look at how much you've grown! I'm in awe at how much you've changed!" Nanjirou recalled the last time he saw his daughter, it was a year ago. They visited her in Germany where she was having her rehabilitation and certainly she changed so much. Her hair now reached to her waist, they were a shade darker than Ryoma's. She had side bangs that framed her face perfectly and made her light gray eyes shine brilliantly.

"Why don't we go inside so we can catch up on things?" They went inside the house, shared tea and snacks which Ringo had prepared and chatted. After a few hours, Rima decided to visit some of her old friends. Nanjirou had said that Ryoma won't be back until later so she decided to go out.

AT RIKKAIDAI'S

"um, excuse me? Can you please tell me where the tennis club is?" she asked a random student which pointed her in the right direction.

"thanks." She said.

After walking a little, she started seeing courts and she luckily spotted the two people she was looking for immediately. She made her way to the bench where they were, talking.

"Gen-chan! Yuki!" she called and they quickly turned their heads from that name. Only one person called them that.

"Rima?" they both asked unsure.

"hope you didn't miss me very much?" Rima grinned while Sanada tried to suppress a blush. Yukimura smiled warmly.

"Of course we did." Yuki said.

"I missed you both too! And I heard that you had an operation Yuki, are you okay now? I mean really really okay?" Rima asked worried.

"Yes, I'm okay now Rima. Sorry for not telling you, I just didn't want to worry you." He smiled and patted Rima's head while she also returned the smile back.