"Regina!" I knock on the door.

"Coming!" Diego hangs up and the door opens. "Wha-"

"Diego called me and said you were crying. I brought cookies."

"Diego?" She looks at her son. "Did you call Emma and tell her to bring cookies?"

"Yes mummy. My kisses no work dis time. You still sad. I call Emmy make you fell better. Her kisses work."

"Emma go home-"

"Regina please I'm here for you. Please don't push me away."

"I miss my ex! There! I miss him! I miss him so damn much. I just want him to be okay. He's hurting and I can't do anything about it. I just have to wait."

"So we'll wait. We'll wait together. Come on let's go."

"Mummy I take a nap pwease?"

"Yes bebé." She picks Diego up and takes him to his room. She comes back and cleans up after his. She puts his iPad on the charger.

"Regina?" I close the door. "We don't have to talk about it... please just let me hold you. Let me be there, baby." She sniffles and walks over to me. She takes my hand and we walk to her room. She tells me to lay down. She straddles me and lays her on my shoulder.

"I miss my ex..." she whispers. "Not enough to get back with him... but enough to wish him well. I love him because he gave me my son. I love him because he was my first for everything. I care about him. He's hurting right now and the way he's hurting is hurting me because I don't know if he'll be okay in the long run. I called him today to ask him where he's been and because Diego wants to see him. He told me some pretty upsetting things which made me cry. Diego cries for him. When you're around he doesn't cry. When you're around he thinks nothing of his father. That's something I do and I don't want. When you're here his pain is gone. If we're together are you willing to take his pain away? Are you going to stay? I'm not some cheap fling. I'm in it for the long run. I want to be loved. I want protection. I want a promise that I won't have to worry about other women."

"You can have that Regina. You can have it all with me. I want to stay with you. I wanna brag about you. Show you to all my friends and family. Make you mine. I'm ready for that."

"My heart isn't something to play with. That stunt you pulled last week isn't gonna cut it. My heart needs to heal."

"I know baby." I kiss her head. "I know."

-later-

"Mummy I wan milk."

"She's sleeping little man."

"Mummy," he whines. I help him on to the bed. "Mummy I wan milk."

"Diego?" Regina groans. "What time is it?"

"Mummy I wan milk." Diego crawls on top of Regina. "Mummy you wakey up?"

"Yeah." Regina opens her shirt for him. God her breast are prefect! Emma stop being a perv. I look away. "There you go bebé."

~Regina's POV~

"What's wrong Emma?"

"N-nothing."

"Yeah right. You're probably gonna bust in your pants thinking about my tits."

"Yeah," she scratches the back of her head. "You got me there?" I tease her and squeeze her dick. She moans loud on accident. Diego looks at her confused.

"Don't do that!" Her face is beat red. "Fuc-fudge. Now I gotta deal with this."

"Stay papi," I tease her again.