F-A-N-T-A-S-Y

I could tell Edd was shaking from just looking at him, I turned to Tim but I couldn't read him, I think he felt guilt. Todd didn't look very.. stable we asked the doctor what happened to him and she told us he had fallen headfirst crashing into the ground at a high rate of speed and he is lucky to be alive. He has a severe brain trauma I think that's what she called it. He can't distinguish fantasy from reality..
-it's hard writing in Matt's point of view lol-
💙
Can we see him like face to face? The doctor shook her head and I felt my heart sink. "H-hhheeeeeyyy what's that I hear some weirrrdddddd sound ha.." I could tell Tord was in a lot of pain by the way his voice shook. Edd looked over and asked if Tord could hear him through the glass, no response from Tord but the doctor had said he could. "Hey Tord I know you might be able to hear me but... even after what you did I miss you and I really just want to sit down and talk like we used to." Edd started shaking mid sentence. I decided to stay something "Tord I know you can hear me but you might not be able to understand what I'm saying, I don't expect and apology for almost killing me but I do expect you to get fucking better and fast commie." The norski reacted to what I said he just looked up and started shaking. "Ha I'm hearing things againnn whoa what's that...? HAH" he started laughing uncontrollably. I actually felt bad for the commie what's going on with me there's no way I feel bad for this murderous Carmel apple wait did I just fucking call him a Carmel app- nevermind. The doctor ran out to probably call a higher rank and tell them about his panic attack.I looked at Edd and he looked at me with the same expression. Are we really about to do this?
~timeskip~
❤️
My body wouldn't move it was like it was frozen in place but I could feel another presence next to me as if I had my head on their lap. Wait a second who is l this? What is happening? Am I moving hospitals?
Am I being kidnapped? Was it actually Tom I heard? My thoughts were interrupted by a white face looking down at me, it had solid blue eyes and white feathers. Weird they took off my bandages. It was kind of cute so I tried grabbing it.... it ended up biting me and dang it had sharp teeth. My hand started aching but I didn't feel it after the huge amount of pounding on my head, it was fucking kicking me. Why am I so weak? I called out for Edd, then for Tom and then for Matt. The figure disappeared after I heard someone next to me the one I was laying on calling my name. "hah hey youuu...??" I recognized the voice and realized it was Edd. "Tord oh my god are you o- l Tord you were just screaming our names and shaking, are you okay?!"
💚
I noticed Tord weakly said my name. I looked at him I'm kind of concerned to be honest this guy has been through a lot. He suddenly started shaking yelling "EDD PLEASE" "TOM" "MATT MAKE IT STOP" Tom was shaken a bit he quickly looked back at him but then looked at the road. I started shaking Tord back in fourth saying his name calmly so he wouldn't freak out. If this is what's going to be happening in the past few weeks I won't miss it, I have missed my little cinnamon bun he looks so cute asleep.
💙
The norski gave us a bit of a scare but I think that's mainly cause we literally "kidnapped" him pfft. I started laughing and Edd playfully asked "Did you suffer from brain trauma too?" I started laughing. We finally arrived at our apartments and sat in the car deciding what we would do with him. "Tom you do have the biggest apartment-" Edd stated "No don't you fucking dare put that hentai shit anyway near me ESPECIALLY WHEN IM SLEEPING." Edd chuckled as if he knew something I didn't and I glared at him. "Awww but you won't take care of the lil sick boi??" He looked at me giving me the fucking puppy eyes. "Edd your putting an insane communist in an alcoholics care and you're fine with that?" I actually laughed  "nope but I do know I'm putting your future hu—"Matt covered his mouth for some reason and they both started laughing as a I raised a brow and blushed in embarrassment for not getting the joke. "Whatever at least he won't be a pain in the ass I think" oh boy was I wrong.
🙏Sorry if this is short this is my first book and I feel like I should make 800 words a chapter weird huh. SECOND ONE IN A DAY BOOM.🙏