July, Part One: A Birthday Party

The Sunday after the fair, Angel invited me to her 14th birthday party on her birthday that coming Saturday, July 2nd. Once again we went and asked my dad if I could hang out with her and dad said yes. I had never been invited to a birthday party after that short of a time of me knowing someone before. However, the day of her party came and my sister and I went to Walmart with our dad to get Angel some gifts and a card. Since I didn't know her very well at that time, I wasn't sure as to what I should get her. So, like any girl, I got her makeup. I got New York Color™️ makeup for her cuz it was good quality makeup for a cheap price. I got her black eyeliner, lip glosses, mascara, and I believe an eyeshadow mini palette. We got her a card with either cash or a gift card too, I filled it out in my dad's truck when I got to her house and I'm sure I put a "love ya" or an "I love you, sis!" Trying to act as straight as possible cuz I didn't realize I was gay AF!

My sister bought a confetti launcher thing and once I got out of the truck we ran to each other and gave each other a hug. I sat her gifts in a little party bag on the table outside and we ate lunch outside. She introduced me to her (at that time) boyfriend, Hobie. I'll admit I got jealous how much time he wanted her to spend with him so ding ding ding: gay alert going off! But, once again, I pushed those feelings down as I thought it was SO SINFUL and WRONG! Once we all ate it was time to open gifts! Angel got to mine second cuz her grandma wanted her to open hers and Hobie's gifts first. (Yep I got jelly) it was Angel and Hobie's 3 month anniversary I believe so of course I thought it was sweet cuz he got her all kinds of sweet gifts. One of her cousins or friends had gotten her "Iced Pear Margarita" perfume from Bath and Body Works, and oh my Lord, it smelled AMAZING! After she opened the gift my sister and I got her, she hugged me, and my sister pulled out the confetti thing and set it off. Of course, Angel and I both screamed. Her brother, Alex was like "What the hell was that?! Confetti?! Woo yeah!"

Afterwards we said our goodbyes and isn't want to leave each other, but we knew we'd see each other in church the next day so that was what kept us going.

//Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guuuuyyyyysssss!!! Another update for y'all!! I accidentally deleted this earlier and my original draft for this chapter was lost!! •,~,• Anywho, it was supposed to be longer, but I don't wanna give myself writers block so this will have to do for now! Plus I don't wanna get in trouble cuz of my homophobic dad. (My whole fam is homophobic, but my dad is the super rude one about it) Nonetheless I still love my family! I hope you guys enjoy this one! P.S. The perfume mentioned is my favorite perfume EVER and I found it on amazon this year and ordered it so I can spray it on me and smell as if she just hugged me! I love y'all and remember no matter what: Love IS Love!!! Peace out everybody! ~KitKat//