Part 8

I walk inside the house beautiful people is playing on repeat, there are people everywhere, walk to the table with all the booze and liquor I pour my self a good mix of everything that's on the table and I grab a full bottle of strong liquor. I walk out to somewhere I can sit down, I'm looking at everyone on the dancefloor dancing, while almost chugging down the whole bottle of liquor. "Fuck it," I say to myself I chug down the drink, I raise up from my seat and damn that hit me fast I get my shit together and walk out to the dancefloor and start dancing to the music, people are crowding up around me. 

As I'm dancing I keep seeing Jacks face, I keep ignoring it, but somehow I keep seeing him is he here? I stop and look around, I am walking out of the crowd, then I feel a hand moving down my arm, grabbing my hand. I turn around to see who the fuck is trying to kidnap me. "You wanna dance?" Jack asks with his usual grin on his face, I just look at him shocked and confused. He leads me down to the dancefloor and we start to dance, we laugh, we hug, we kiss and suddenly the music seems to stop. Jack grabs my hand and we walk out of the place and get in a cab, where are we going? I don't know, he grabs the side of my face and turned it towards him I look at him, he removes some hair from my face and pulls me close to him, he kisses me I can't resist and kiss him back.

We arrive at our destination a hotel, Jack grabs my hand and we walk inside this huge hotel lounge, everything here is polished in gold the floor is red. we walk up to the reception "Hi" Jack says. "Hello again sir" the lady says. "My room key please" he sais. "Yes, you finally found cinderella?" she asks Jack and smiles. Jack smiles "You bet I did" he replies and kisses me on the cheek. seems like he has been here more than a couple of times, and sir? why is she calling him sir? I think to my self. 

We get to the door to our room and Jack gives me the key card, I unlock the door I open the door and its so beautiful inside its a fucking suite and it has an iced bucked with both red and white wine, I grab two glasses and the red wine, I throw my purse on a cair. and sit down at the edge of the bed, I open the wine bottle and Jack takes off his suit jacket and button up the buttons on his wrist and shirt. I pour some wine in both glasses and give one to Jack. We are just laying on each side of the bed looking at each other, no talking just feeling and touching, he strokes his fingers and hands up and down my legs for each time he goes upwards he moves further and further up. I play with his hair while drinking my wine. Then Jack gets up takes off his shirt and push me on my back, he sits on top of me and grabs my hands, the wine glass falls on the floor. He kisses me softly on my lips and moves his way down my body and takes off my dress, he unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants and takes it off, he moves to my ears kisses them "I love you" he whispers softly in my ears and nibbles them.