With a painfully hard cock and a pounding heart, I stepped back and closed the door to the point it'd been at before I opened it. Before I could do something stupid, like going in there to finish her off with my mouth, my fingers, my cock—anything that I could really—I turned and quickly walked down the hall. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it behind me. Once I managed to convince myself to actually stay in the bathroom, I quickly turned the shower on and hopped in, not even caring about the fact that the water hadn't heated up fully yet.

Even though the cold water would've usually made my erection go away, it didn't this time. The knowledge that Cora was touching herself just a little down the hall was driving me insane. Hoping it would do the trick, I turned the water to the coldest that it could go, which was pretty goddamn cold. Luckily for me, it worked, ridding me of my erection. Now that I could focus on something other than my arousal, I began to take my shower, washing my hair while I had little flashes of Coralia's face and body flying through my head. She was so hard to not think about, not necessarily even in a sexual way but in general. I had it bad for her, even though I knew she didn't want me like I wanted her.

Sighing heavily to myself, I let the water rinse the shampoo out of my hair, letting my eyes fall closed. As the water finished rinsing my hair, I stepped out from beneath the stream of water, grabbing the conditioner. Besides my bottle of conditioner sat Coralia's own bottle, hers the scent of vanilla and mine the scent of lemon and oranges. I popped open my conditioner and began to lather my hair with it, letting it soak into the strands for a bit before I rinsed that out as well. Trying to keep myself in the shower for as long as possible, I took my time in washing my face and then my body, going much slower than was normal or necessary. I was just trying to be sure Cora wouldn't still be touching herself when I got out, and the only way to be sure of that was to take a very long time in the shower. If I heard her one more time, well...I wasn't sure how strong I'd be able to be in not touching her. She was my weakness.

After I finished showering, I hesitantly shut the water off and got out of the shower. First I dried my torso before I wrapped the towel around my hips, unintentionally listening very hard to see if she actually had finished like I was hoping. Luckily, I didn't hear even a peep out of her, not one. A relieved sigh left my lips and I brushed my hair really quickly before I left the bathroom, turning the light off as I left.

The second I stepped out of the bathroom, Cora's bedroom door was swung open and there she stood, looking like the epitome of utter beauty. My lips parted as I stared at her and released my hold on the doorknob, feeling my heart racing in my chest. I felt a blush creep up my neck as I eyed her closely, barely able to convince myself to move instead of just standing there like an idiot while I stared at her silently.

Coralia's short, curvy figure was barely concealed from my sight as she wore that same robe she always did in the mornings. That same robe that I had fucked her up against her bedroom wall in. Her long, tan legs were on display as she stalked my way, a little flush in her skin from the activities I knew she'd just been partaking in. My breath came out in shaky little sighs as her hazel eyes met my blue ones and she sent me a smile, her dark hair a little messed up. Still, she looked gorgeous. As her robe slipped open a little at her chest, exposing some of her cleavage, I swallowed thickly and returned her casual smile with a shaky one of my own. Then, I rushed past her, clenching my hands into fists to stop them from shaking.

Once I was in the safety of my room, I slumped back against the door and sighed to myself, rubbing a hand over my face. I dropped my towel to the floor and began to get dressed, plopping onto my bed and grabbing my phone, just to see a text from Lexa, asking if she could come over. I quickly responded that she could and then tossed my phone to the side, beginning to button up my shirt before I sighed to myself and fell back into the comfort of my blankets.

I left my bedroom when I heard the sound of a light, faint knock on the front door, which was obviously Lexa. As I opened the door, she grinned at me and entered the apartment, glancing around like she was in search of something. "Where's Coralia?" She wondered, causing me to frown in confusion. "She's in her bedroom, getting dressed." I answered, remembering that she had finished taking her shower just about ten minutes before Lexa got here. "Oh." She hummed, following me into the living room once I had shut and locked the front door. Lexa began to talk as she sat beside me on the couch, but I honestly wasn't really listening much. I was too busy thinking about Cora and how she gave me a serious case of blue balls, now that I was thinking about her naked in her room again.

Like she knew I'd been thinking of her, Cora came stalking down the hallway and I practically swooned when I saw her. Lucky for me, she'd also caught Lexa's attention, so I didn't have to pretend like I was listening when I wasn't. Instead, Lexa and I both just watched her, even when she was just getting a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. She looked flawless, but that was nothing new.

Taking my time in scanning her appearance, I felt my mouth practically watering at the sight of her body in this little red and black nightie with a Chinese like pattern on it, the short dress tying closed at the front. "She's so hot." Lexa surprised me by sighing out, causing my attention to jerk over to her. She looked just as tempted by Cora's beauty as I felt. I'd thought she was straight, but it seemed she might've been bisexual. "Does she...you know, swing both ways?" Lexa asked me, making my brows furrow. "No." I said quickly, unsure why I was feeling so possessive all of the sudden. Cora wasn't even into girls.

"Damn." Lexa sighed out, pouting. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

**

When it began to get late at night, I found myself taking Lexa to my room, even though she wasn't the one I wanted in there with me. I wanted Coralia, but I couldn't have her.

So instead I settled for Lexa, imagining that it was Cora who was under me, her hands on my back or tangled into my hair with each plow. Admittedly, I felt a little bit guilty about that after it was all over, when I'd lay next to her and drift off to sleep. I was just using her and I knew she didn't have feelings, but still. Nobody likes to know that the person they're fucking isn't even thinking of them, but of someone else. Still, that guilt never seemed to be enough to make me stop. I'd just fuck her like an animal and then slowly fall asleep when we finished.

And maybe this was the worst of all, but I hoped Cora could hear it.