8

~Coralia's POV~

Although I'd thought that Luke and I could continue to share the bathroom with one another without having any problems, I found out when I woke up early on a Tuesday morning that I was wrong.

I sat up in my bed and my messy hair fell down my back in tangles, the sun not even having come up all the way yet. It was only five AM now, after all. After I crawled our of my bed, I covered my nude figure in my robe and left my room, my lids practically half shut still as I made my way down the hall and towards the bathroom. Without even looking to see if the bathroom light was on beneath the door, I opened the bathroom door and ran a hand through my hair as I finally forced myself to peel my eyes open.

What I wasn't expecting was to see Luke stood in front of the mirror, completely fucking naked. I blinked in surprise as I looked down at his butt, my lips parted in shock. His butt was cute and looked adorably plump, my eyes unable to look away even though I probably should've. It was like a part of my brain realized I shouldn't look, whereas the other part still hadn't even processed what was going on.

So I just stood there like an idiot, staring at his naked figure that was clearly fresh out of the shower. Little droplets of water trailed down the smooth skin of his back, dripping from his damp hair as he brushed it out. The sound of the door opening must've caught his attention because at one moment I was staring at his ass and the next, he was turned towards me. I squealed, my brain finally seeming to catch up with me as I saw the sight of his cock. "Cora!" He exclaimed, quickly grabbing the towel off the counter as it sat there beside him. He placed it over his junk, but it was too late. I had already seen everything.

"I-I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, feeling embarrassed that I had walked in on him naked. A blush crept up my cheeks and I cursed myself for it, wondering why I was blushing. I never fucking blushed! "I didn't know you were in here." I said awkwardly, barely able to keep eye contact with him, but I managed. "It's okay." He assured, lightly nodding his head as he wrapped his towel around his waist. I bit my lip and the two of us just studied one another for a moment, completely silent. The silence was loud and the tension was thick, thick enough that I felt like I could cut it with a knife. His blue eyes gazed straight into my hazel ones, like he was staring into my fucking soul or some shit.

The tension kept rising in the room until I broke the silence, clearing my throat first before I spoke. "I didn't know you had work today." I said softly, crossing my arms over my chest. His eyes fell to my chest as the top of my robe opened a bit, showing off my cleavage a little. "Yeah. I didn't know you had work today, either." He said distractedly, looking back up at me when I fixed my robe so it covered my chest again. I bit my cheek nervously and shuffled on my feet, nodding my head. "Yeah, I do." I affirmed softly, absentmindedly looking down the length of his chest when he stepped forward. Immediately, my gaze snapped back up to his before it could drift any lower, feeling my stomach drop as he took his own turn to look up and down my figure. His gaze on me was hot and intense, making my knees go weak as I held tightly to the fabric of my robe, clutching it shut at the chest.

My whole body weakened as he came to stand in front of me, his nearly naked body standing close enough to mine that I could see the little droplets of water as they trailed down beneath his towel. "I...Um..." My voice shone with anxiety as he just peered down at me closely, his gaze switching between my face, my lips, and down to where I gripped my robe, like he was expecting it to open again.

"I should probably be going, so you can shower and I can get dressed." He mentioned after a moment, casually slipping past me and down the hall. The heat still filled my cheeks a little as I quickly shut the bathroom door behind me and locked it, biting my lip. Because I still had to get to work, I quickly took my shower and then ran back to my room, wrapped in my towel. I did my makeup as I usually did and then pulled on my work outfit, which did nothing for flattering my figure, unfortunately. Like I usually would do for work, I tied my long hair up in a high ponytail since it was usually pretty hot and I didn't exactly feeling like sweating my ass off.