4

~Coralia's POV~

By the time Saturday rolled around, I had managed to completely clean out the guest bedroom so that Luke could move his own things in and make it his room. I had somehow managed to sell all of that furniture that was in there online, so I now had about two-thousand dollars from all that.

"Would you hurry up?!" Quinn exclaimed at me from outside of my bedroom door, banging her fist on the wood. I was in the middle of doing my makeup, since I'd just gotten out of the shower, and Q was a bit cranky. Then again, she'd slept on the couch last night and I'd woken her up at nine AM when I knew she'd gone to bed at six AM. She didn't get to sleep much, but to be fair, I had very blatantly said to her during our movie night last night that that was a high possibility. "For what?!" I yelled back, applying my lashes while I listened to the sound of her continuously hitting on my bedroom door. "I want to go back to bed!" She complained. I rolled my eyes. "My door isn't even locked, you know. You can come in!" I called, shaking my head.

After a second of silence between her and I, she pushed open my bedroom door and came running in. She leaped onto my bed and let out a groan of content as she rolled herself up into a cocoon in my blankets. "Ah. A sweet bed." She muttered happily, resting her head on my pillows.

I smiled in amusement and continued to do my makeup, the sound of her snores filling the quiet of my room after about five minutes passed, at the most. How she could manage to fall asleep so quickly, I have no idea.

Once I finished applying my lashes, I put on a clear lipgloss and took off the crop top I had on, since I'd been doing my makeup in just that and a pair of underwear. Because I knew I probably wasn't going to be leaving my apartment today, I just pulled on a red nightie that was made of silk and had the words 'buy me a whiskey' in white cursive above the right breast. It was comfortable and covered me enough, so it would have to do. When I finished getting dressed, I cleaned up my vanity, since I had my makeup sprawled out all over it, and then quietly left my room so Quinn could sleep. I felt bad that she had slept on the couch.

As quiet as possible, I shut my bedroom door and then made my way towards the kitchen, feeling hungry. I looked through my cabinets for something to eat and ended up grabbing my Cinnamon Toast Crunch, pouring myself a big bowl before I filled it with milk. Cinnamon Toast Crunch had been one of my favorite cereals ever since I was a kid, no matter how many times someone insisted to me that it was gross. After I had my bowl of cereal made, I went and sat on my couch, eating my food in silence while I drifted off in thought. Even though I knew Luke was nice, I was still nervous about him moving in because I didn't want to accidentally screw this up. We needed to be friends if we were going to live together, and we'd already gotten off to a pretty great start. I really did owe Romeo for sending Luke over, or else I'd have no roommate.

By the time I had finished eating my cereal, there was a light knock on the front door, causing me to quickly stand up. I headed to the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink, deciding I'd clean it when I wasn't busy. Then, I rushed over to my front door and opened it, surprised when I was greeted by the sight of a bed-frame just stood in front of my door. I looked up and my eyes first met Romeo's brown ones, a smile on his face as he peered down at me. "You gonna let us come in or what?" He teased, making me realize that Luke was stood right next to him. "Right, sorry." I said sheepishly, opening the door all the way so they could come in.

Romeo and Luke managed to somehow get the bed-frame into the apartment and, with my help, we began to push it down the hallway towards Luke's room. "You couldn't have disassembled this thing?" Romeo complained to Luke, who just shook his head. "No." He responded. "Stop complaining. At least we can actually get this into his room without breaking something." I said to Romeo, helping them slowly push it past the threshold of Luke's room.