Youngbin (sf9) - Not your brother

~(YOUR POV)~

Okay. Ya'all know that in stories, step siblings either fight or get along well, right? Well, that's not the case for me and my step brother, Kim Youngbin. Why? Cuz he doesn't even ACKNOWLEDGE my presence. It's as if I'm invisible! We've been in the same house for 3 or 4 months now!

Do you know how annoying it is to live with such a silent, handsome guy while your parents are away?! Yes, they're working in abroad at the moment. They won't be able to come back home at least for another week.

So it feels like I'm living alone, even though I'm actually not. I'm happy that I have the comfort of my best friend Bambam.

"bambam you little shit! How dare you steal my food!! "

"dude, it was already on the table! "

"It was for ME, you stupid idiot!!! "

We started wrestling each other. We've always been like this since we were young. We practically grew up together. And the reason why I don't mind him being this close to me, is because he has a boyfriend, who's also my friend. His name is Yugyeom. Sad to say, yugyeom has work today, so it's just us.

"tickle war!! " he yelled

"oh my GO-KYAHHAHAHAHA!!!! STOP STOP!!!"

"no way, dumbass!! "

"KYAHAHHAAHA!!! STOP!!! BAMBAM!!"

The door then opened loudly, making us stop laughing. There, stood Youngbin oppa.

"what are you two doing?" he asked in a cold tone

"uh... Hey oppa, we're just playing around. "

"hm. It's time for him to go home. I plan on having my friends come here at 8 pm. "

"but-"

"it's okay, y/n. I have homework anyway. "

"oh... Yeah"

He got off me and ruffled my hair. "see ya tomorrow"

"see ya, doofus"

He chuckled before grabbing his bag and leaving for good, locking the door behind him. I looked at Youngbin and rolled my eyes at him.

This bish.

"okay, since you and your friends are planning to hang out, I'm just gonna go to my room"

I got off the couch and was already about to enter my room (which was on the first floor), when suddenly, Youngbin cornered me to the wall.

"ow! What was that for!? "

"what is going with you two? "

"what is going on with who?!"

"you and that bambam guy! Are you guys dating or something?! "

"we're not dating! And even if we were, that's none of your business! "

"yes it is! Because I'm your brother! "

I let out a sarcastic laugh "oh, so now you act as the brother figure! Save me the bullshit, Youngbin!"

"bullshit... Bullshit?! "

"yeah bu--kya!! " he slammed me on my bed.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?! What is wrong with you?! "

He suddenly straddled me, and he looks as if he wants to strangle me.

"you. You're what's wrong with me!"

"yah! I didn't do anything to you! Don't you dare blame me! "