Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?

Start from the beginning

I heard a yell as I felt my hand come back to my senses and the thing moving towards me.

' Wait.... Soft and squish- OH SHIT! '

I tried to jump backwards away from the crowd but seen a fist coming towards my face and I had to react quickly by dodging it,that's when I see Edelgard's face what is pink.

Yoko: I told you it would be easier!

Y/N: YOU HAVE DOOMED ME!

I shout out loud as I see Edelgard glaring at me as if I was some kind of hateful monster and started approaching me slowly.

Edelgard: Y-Y/N.... You pervert!

Y/N: It wasn't eve-

Before I could finish my sentence,Edelgard tries to land a hit on my face but I duck under it and just tackled her to the ground as the crowd of admirers turned to us.

Admirer 2: You have some nerve touching Edelgard like that!

Admirer 4: And he's a teacher!

I was on top of Edelgard who blushed more from this position we're in and I just stood up then grabbed her as I sprinted away from them.

Y/N: Running!

Admirers: AFTER HIM!

The fans started chasing me down as I held Edelgard under my arm who was embarrassed and looking away from me.

' WHERE IS HUBERT!? '

- Meanwhile -

Hubert and Byleth were fishing at the pond as he was getting annoyed of him not by Edelgard's side while Byleth just enjoys fishing.

Hubert: I need to return to my lady's sid-

Byleth: Sit down and enjoy this...

Byleth glared at Hubert with the most deadly glare which shook him and he sat down next to her then she goes back to fishing.

-----------------------