Omen

Name: Omen 

Gender: she-cat 

Appearance: A light grey (gray) and white siamese fawn tabby, who's blind in her left eye from an injury. Her right eye is a bright blue that always seems to look lifeless. 

Personality: She is very skittish and shy. But she is really smart and wise. Although she can be easily confused. 

Backstory: Owen was born into a small 'tribe' of wild cats that believed in sacrifices to earn the trust of their spiritual leaders. With each sacrifice, a cat was given a gift and a name. Owen's mother, Whisper, chose to sacrifice Owen's right eye so she would be trusted with the gift of insight. This gift allowed her to see the future, signs from the spirits, and being able to see into ones soul. The tribe's leader passed, leaving their kin to take their place. This new leader started to get power hungry and started to do more sacrifices. Most of the tribal cats died from all the sacrifices. Leading the spirits to dooming the cats by an illness that took over those who weren't worthy of their gifts. The only cats to survive were Omen, Sound, Feather, and Storm. They all felt that it was best for the cats to go separate ways in hopes that history doesn't repeat. 

Mate: Doesn't have one yet 

Kits: Doesn't have any 

Kin: 

Whisper- her mom who passed from to many sacrifices 

Snow- her sister who died not long after getting her gift

Warriors oc