Rose Nite

Name: Rose Nite

Age: 152 but looks the age of 15-17.

Species: hybrid of a vampire and a shifter (animal shifter).

Hair: Pastel pink hair that goes to the middle of her back, she always wears it in a French braid.

Eyes: She has light icy blue eyes that turn red when she shifts into certain animals because of her vampire side.

Backstory: Her mother and father hooked up when they were teens causing Rose to be born. At that time her mother was about to become the vampire queen and her father was a shifter alpha. Her mother was going to have an arranged wedding and if they knew about her child, she couldn't be queen. And her father's pack could not have a hybrid, for it was seen as an insult to the pack and he would be forced out of the back. So the only option was, abandoning the child as a baby, and being a half vampire she could survive on her own. When it came to leaving the child, the father showed the little girl to become a kitten because he thought that if she was a lost kitten, someone would take her in. A few days later, an older woman found the kitten and even though she swore the kitten was white, she felt like the kitten was a very light pink. So she named her Rose Nite, giving her a last name based off the night for that was the time she was found. Rose lived a happy life with her human, but her human ended up passing away when Rose became the age of 26. All Rose had left of her was the red ribbon with a golden bell on it. When Rose was found by another hybrid, half witch half shifter, she learned how to shift into all the different types of animals. She also learned that she must stay hidden because the queen has made a law that all hybrids must be put in a cell for life or be killed. So after being trained by the other hybrid, she left and lived by her own.

Weapons (protection from hunters/queens vampire patrols): A demon's eye blade, throwing knives, and certain weapons that are on her animals, ex. her Raven has silver claw attachments that are like knives.

Main animals: Cat, wolf, panther, raven, and mouse.

Cat look: A very pale pink colored fur that looks almost white, and one of her eyes are her natural eye color and the other one is a dark blue.

Wolf look: She is half black and half white, going straight down the middle. She has a red eye for the black side, and under her eye is 3 white dots. She has her natural eye color for the white side with 3 black dots under her eye.

Panther: She is an all black panther with her natural color eyes.

(I don't know what her other animals should look like. And if you have questions about the character, please ask. I have no idea what other things I should mention about her. Bye-Bye =3 )