Kara Danvers x Reader Pt2

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)- Your Name

(E/C)- Eye Color

(F/I/C)- Favorite Ice Cream

It has been 2 months since you last spoke to Kara. She had tried to text and call you every day since then. It got to the point of where you changed your number because it hurt too much seeing her name pop up across your screen. Thankfully she hadn't come over to your place...yet. That was about to change though unknown to you she was headed to your place that day and she wasn't going to take no as an answer.

Warnings- Language, Slight angst

You had decided to spend your day off lounging around your apartment watching angsty romantic movies. You knew you shouldn't because you knew it was only going to make the pain in your heart worse but you just couldn't help yourself. Even though it had been two months since your breakup with Kara the pain in your heart had not lessened. It had only grown with everyday you spent apart. You refused to let yourself go crawling back to her though. After the way she had practically deserted you for the last 3 months of your relationship you knew that it was for the best. You had just gotten yourself comfortable on the couch with a bowl of (F/I/C) getting ready to hit play on The Notebook when there was a knock at your door. You hadn't been expecting anymore. You weren't exactly dressed for company in your stained sweatshirt and your sweatpants with holes in them. You decided you were just going to ignore whoever was at the door and get back to watching your movie. You hit play and started to get comfortable on the couch again. That plan quickly flew out the window though because whoever was at your door just continued to knock. Apparently they were very persistent. You sighed glancing at your ice cream and pausing your movie before getting up and opening the door. As soon as you saw who was behind the door you tried to shut it in her face, but Kara stopped the door with her foot.

"Kara move your foot." You demanded of her. She shook her head and looked at you. There were bags under her eyes and her blue eyes lacked the light you had come to associate with them. She looked the way that you felt, heartbroken.

"Please (Y/N) just please let me explain. I need to talk to you. Please." she was practically begging you. You tried not to look directly in her eyes. You knew that would break your resolve. You couldn't let her in, not again. Your heart wouldn't be able to stand being broken by her again.

"Kara I can't. You made your choices and I made mine. There is no more explaining." You told her your voice cracking as you tried to hold back your tears. You just wanted to let her back in and go back to how things used to be. You knew that was a bad idea though. You couldn't just let her back in like that because if you did you would only end up exactly where you had been 2 months ago.

"Please (Y/N). I know I messed up. I made so many mistakes and missed important dates. I cant change that. If I could I swear to you I would but I cant." you could hear the tears in her voice and you knew if you looked up at her you would see the tears falling down her face. "These past two months have been hell. I cant sleep without you. Every time I close my eyes all I can see is heartbroken look on your face. Just please let me in let me explain. If you still want absolutely nothing to do with me after that then I will leave you alone." you could hear the desperation in her voice. You sighed knowing that your resolve was crumbling with every word that came out of her mouth.