Lena Luthor x Reader

Requested from Tumblr-

Gender Unspecified!Reader, during their first week at Lexcorp (entry-level position of some sort), keep running into a really nice supervisor named Lena and they have friendly conversations about work, the company, life, etc.. Lena Luthor likes having the honest conversations with the Reader as they appreciate that quality in them, the Reader is pretty cute, and also she's super amused that they somehow don't know who she is

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N)- Last Name

Warnings- None that I can think of 

You were extremely excited. Today was your first day at Lexcorp and even though you were really only a glorified intern you didn't mind. You were just happy to get your foot in the door. I mean you had to start somewhere right? Right. You nodded to yourself before walking into the building. You were looking around trying to remember where exactly you had been told to go to. You bit your lip nervously and began to look around slightly confused. Of course you would get so excited to be here that you would forget where you were suppose to show up at. You were looking around for a couple of minutes before a woman walked over to you. You immediately felt your heart skip a beat. It should be illegal for someone to look so good in a suit. 

"You seem lost, can I help you?" She asked you. You gave a small embarrassed smile as a chuckle escaped your lips.

"Um yea I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I just got hired. I uh got a little too excited because todays my first day and completely forgot where I was suppose to be going." You stammered slightly as you could feel the blush forming on your cheeks. She let out a small, quiet laugh. 

"Well (Y/N) I'm Lena and I know where you are suppose to be headed. I actually just came from there. Would you like me to show you?" She seemed somewhat hesitant to ask you that. You didn't mind at all though. You were happy that she was willing to help you out. 

"That would actually be amazing Lena. Thank you." She looked somewhat shocked that you accepted. You didn't know why. I mean why would anyone turn down an offer that would help you. 

"Lead the way oh gracious Lena." You said in a joking manner. She let out a laugh and shook her head at you.

"You know most people don't joke around with me like that. It's kind of like a breath of fresh air." Lena told you before turning around and heading in the direction she had just come from. You titled your head to the side slightly wondering why before realizing you should probably follow her. You quickly jogged up to her.

"Why is that? It is because you're one of the big bosses or something? I mean if you are then I meant absolutely no disrespect by my comment." You began to ramble on. She put her hand on your arm to stop you and looked at you in complete disbelief.

"You honestly have no idea who I am do you?" She asked you. You shook your head.

"No I'm sorry I don't. Should I?"A small frown appeared on your face as you looked at her again. She did look somewhat familiar but you had no idea from where. A small smile appeared on her face as she shook her head before continuing on taking you where you were suppose to go. That was basically how your whole week went. You would run into Lena and talk with her for a little bit about anything and everything. You had learned that she had been adopted, she was insanely smart, she loved to travel and been to almost all of Europe, she usually ate very healthy but every once in a while she would spoil herself with a good juicy burger, she had the biggest heart out of everyone you knew, she didn't get along with her adoptive family too much, she used to compete in fencing and was extremely talented, and so much more. Every time after you two talked though people would give you weird and judgmental looks. At least you had thought they were directed at you until you finally decided to confront some people about it. 

"Ok seriously what did I do to you guys. Every time I talk to Lena you guys give me nasty looks." The people looked at you shocked. They looked around trying to make sure Lena wasn't around not realizing that she was right around the corner listening into the conversation. She almost wanted to stop it from happening because she was certain after this that you would no longer talk to her and she had enjoyed talking with you and becoming friends.

"(Y/N), those looks aren't for you they're for the Luthor." You frowned slightly before looking at them.

"But I don't talk to Lex Luthor. I only talk to Lena and yea she's like one the bigger bosses or whatever she is. I actually don't know what she does huh. Anyways not the point. The point is that I don't talk to Lex Luthor. I only ever talk to Lena." You shrugged as if to prove your point. They all looked at you dumbfounded.

"Um (Y/N) do you even know what Lenas last name is?" You shook your head.

"Does it really matter? Lenas cool. I mean you should hear about all the cool places she's been and all the cool stuff she has done. It makes me want to join a mission trip or something." You told them with a small fond smile on your face. 

"She's a Luthor (Y/N). Her last name is Luthor. Did you honestly not know this whole time that she is Lena Luthor Lex Luthor's younger sister?" Your eyes widened in surprise. Now you realized why she didn't get along too well with her adoptive family. A lot of other things she had told you also made more sense now.

"Well I mean that doesn't really matter. Lena is cool." You said with a shrug before walking away from them. Meanwhile Lena stood where she had been eavesdropping in shock. You hadn't even hesitated before just stating that her last name didn't matter and walking away. Now if she could only gain the courage to tell (Y/N) about the feelings she had begun to develop for them.