Nightmare?

This will be short

And shout out to Purple-Rose07 because there was a part in there damirae series that brought it to life so yeah

-----------------------------------------------------------

Raven went to bed early as normal and she had a dream but it was different this time it was scary but interesting. In this dream she could see her own body but she could also see this dark aura or this type of shadow coming towards her. She tried to wake herself up she even tried using her powers but nothing worked. Then it was like episodes, different 'dreams' playing at the same time and it wouldn't stop. All she could do was just... Watch as this horrifying thing came towards her. Then she 'woke up'  then she realised she was still in this dream she got up then looked down on her bed and saw herself still asleep. Then she had this idea to try contact Damian but when she tried she couldn't so she was just stuck in this universe or something. Then she woke up or so she thought then I kept repeating. Until she was like emotionless. Then she actually woke up in a cold sweat. She was shaking and her teeth were chattering. Little did she know Damian was wake and knew what happened because in his dream he saw Raven and what was happening. He wasn't freaked out. He went to go check on her. *Knocks* Raven he calls but she couldn't answer. He knocked a couple of time then let himself in.
"Are you okay?" He said in a calm tone
Then he saw her with puffy eyes, tears on her cheeks, her body shaking,sweat dripping of her face and the look of Terror in her eyes. He went over to her and placed his arm around her.
" I... I saw everything. I'm here." He says sweetly. He hugs her to give her warmth.
"C..can we ..go ..t.t.o ..the .roof..."Raven manages to say
"Sure."He smiled and picked her up bridal style. On the roof they both sat and watched the stars. Raven felt a lot better.
"They look beautiful." She finally spoke
"Yeah... Yeah they do." He replied
Then all of a sudden Raven felt this weird pain but a good type of pain.
Her emotions were talking to her and they were saying"oh you like him bad huh?him just admit you love him.oh comon don't even try to play it off we all know you like him and you want to have se-"
"That's enough you guys are a pain and I don't wanna do it with him. Geez you guys are so.... Urg and you guys are a bunch of babies with your stupid-..."she stopped talking and looked at Damian. He was smirking at her. She having him a look of confusion.
"You know you didn't block your emotions." He said smirking
*Blocks her emotions*"fuc-".
Then Damian held her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Raven kissed back. They carried on kissing under the moon light.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Again go check out Purple-Rose07

Hope you enjoy and bai