Baby fight

very short and check this guy out called chosmic 7sky he is the best

I got the idea from a tragic story (from shane dawson)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raven was about to give birth although all Damian could hear was loud screaming. Which was not helping him,it made him full of emotions Anger,sadness and happiness knowing Raven is alive. Sadness knowing anything can happen .Anger knowing she needs him and he can't even be in there with her.But all he knew was that he couldn't lose hope. For a second he closed his eyes and barged throw everyone to get to Raven because she stopped screaming. Damian quietly but made it clean he was known he was in there grabbed her hand and encouraged her to keep on pushing. After that was said he looked at the nurses and doctors to make sure she can push. They nodded in approval.Then only a couple of minutes later " Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!". Damian was about to explode until he herd the cry of his child. Raven looked at Damian with a sign of relief. As soon as the baby was handed to Damain he started to cry of happiness. Raven was shocked that he was crying. But when Damian handed the baby to Raven one of the nurses started to flirt with Damian and touched him that's were we both drew the line she asked for food but the nurse didn't order it. Damian kind of shouted and said "STOP TOUCHING ME AND FLIRTING WITH ME AND GET MY WOMAN A DRINK!". Then the baby started to cry and Raven tried to carm him down but the nurse took him and said " shhhhh the mean lady is gone shhhh shhhh my baby my baby!". 

(Raven pov)

Then when that was said I lost my SH** 

I said " That is my baby.I gave birth to it.MY BABY GOT IT!!!"

The nurse said " Oh really I took it because you are yelling and like you would be a good mother anyway!"

Then she came at me.She actually tried it!. Once she came at me I used what I had left my magic but I used it well enough so it wouldn't hurt the baby. And I will spared you what happened.

 And I will spared you what happened

 And a lot more

 And a lot more ... But in the end there is no end just new beginnings.

And we went home happy with our baby boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to be honest I thought it was going to be shorter but it wasnt enjoy

there is going to be more damirae and teen titans so ya ( i say the word ya a lot )

hope you enjoyed.