Disneyland!

The characters are made from chormic7sky please go check them out they're a inspiration and a creative person.They has great drawing skills and has made me want to become on animator.

check Them out:                                                                          

chromic7sky

and he has a YouTube channel called

chromic7sky dnd

again check them out hes so cool (i'm not forcing you too but if your interested in a cool person check them out)

This will be similar to the Trip To Mexico story. Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cas pov)

Dad was talking to the twins about behaviour while mum was making Ingo stop crying.In the end dad had to bribe the twins with the Disneyland bubbles they wanted and mum made Ingo stop crying.Then mum and to sort out Rayn and Fawke (i will call them the twins a lot) Because they don't know about the security. I had to sort out Ingo to be fair he was well behave as long as he sees mom.We all went through the detector but when Ingo went through i didn't notice he had a metal charm toy and i got a bit in trouble but mom and dad was understandable that it was hidden.We went to go and eat at a small shop to eat at and we heard girls coming up to us and asking for a photo and autograph.Dad declined the photo but hes said one autograph.when he did they went up to me and asked for a autograph i sweetly declined then they went in a circle around me then i lost mum and dad. I pushed them out the way and ran to find them.I began to panic when i couldn't see them in the shop we were going in.

(ravens pov)

After Damian did the autograph we kep't on walking until i said "Damian where CAS!?"I said worried. Then we went to go and find him we went to the shops he might be in. I began to freak out but hide it from Damian and the kids.I put Ingo in the stroller so then we don't have to worry about the other kids because we know all three of them are in the stroller. (All the kids were asleep).

Seats

    Cas, Fawke,Rayn 

Me and Damian+Ingo                                    

(Damians pov)

I saw Raven put the kids to sleep.I was thinking of where Cas could be then i thought he is a smart kid, he could be at the shop.I was about to tell Raven until i saw her face, i hugged her "Hes going to be okay.He might be at the shop we were going to eat at."I said lovingly to her.She agreed but i put my hand around her for comfort. We went to the shop and saw him sitting at the table with his head down.He ran straight to us and hugged our legs."Mommy, daddy don't leave me!"He said sadly.Raven replied "We wont baby.were sorry." then we ate.We didn't have time to look at shops and boarded the plane.I let Raven relax but she wouldn't and she helped me with the kids and we sat down.I held Ingo since he woke up but the twin didn't they were still asleep.once we took of Ingo was pointing to Raven (wanting her to hold him) but she was so tired she fell asleep as soon as the fight took of.An hour later Raven woke up her head was on my lap."Your awake?You can sleep more beloved."he said sweetly.The food came after that but Cas was had his own food special cause he didn't like plane food.After that Ingo was tired but wouldn't drink the breast milk so Raven went to the toilets and finally drank the milk. There's about an hour left and Rayn comes to me and says hes going to throw up.Me and him go to the bathroom and he throws up. We head back to our seats and i ask raven for the sweet candy for Rayn. She hands it and to me and i hand it to Rayn. The flight was going to land so i went back to my seat and raven hates it when the plane goes in a down motion (when it lands) so she gave Ingo to me and grabbed my arm also put her head on my shoulder.

(raven pov)

We got of the plane safely and all the kids were asleep well Ingo was awake but the other were asleep.We went to the rental place and damian got his car and we put the kids in there car seats and drove to the Disneyland hotel and it was glorious.It had a great view on top of that.We face timed our family to say we made it there safe and the kids wanted to talk to the family."Kids time for a bath!"I said know the were to try talk us out of it."Damian can you get the kids, while i prepare the bath and i know there gonna listen to you."I moaned.He went to ask the kids to go in the shower.After showering the kids we put them to bed.Me and Damian decided to take a bath but we had to take Ingo cause he would not shower with the kids.We got in the bath me and Damian sitting across from each other with Ingo was on my side.Me and Damian were talking about things then Ingo wanted to join in "hds mamdhd..."He said happily. Me and Damian were confused on what he said but we both did the parent code which is nod and say "Yes baby when since do you talk."we both said confused.Anyway it was time to get out of the bath, we rinsed our bodies and got out. I put Ingo to sleep me and Damian did our nightly kisses to the kids (each kid gets a kiss on the cheek)Then Damian got in the bed and i joined him. And i kissed Damian saying thank you for this trip and for making us all happy.The second kiss was a good night.He kissed me two times as well and we went to bed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a lot of mistakes ... sowry

Again go check out chromic7sky if you haven't seen them

Hope you enjoyed there is a part 2 but i think it will be way shorter?

enjoy bai