Disneyland part 2

I said this in my last story but check out chromic7sky. They were the creator of the characters.So please check them out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ravens pov)

I woke up from time to time during the night but i had a decent amount of sleep.I woke up around 6:30 and managed to see a bit of the sun rise like old times.I woke up Damian after i took a shower.He was a bit tired but he said he had a great sleep.I woke up Cas after that then so on with the other kids.Then we walked to Disneyland.We went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.We ordered lots of waffles and pancakes.But the kids seemed to enjoy it so i don't mind.When were about to leave Ingo saw Pluto and was pointing to it."m..momma..mamm.a!" He said yanking on my blazer."What is it Ingo?"i said confused.Then i say he was pointing to the character."You kids want a picture with the characters?"I smiled.They all accepted and we went of a picture.We also took a picture with a couple of characters but Cas freaked out over the lion king costume character (His all time favourite movie).We went up and took a picture and after that the twin wanted their bubbles. As promised Damian go them the bubbles.We stayed in the Disney store for a bit to look around for any gifts and things we can keep.Then Rayn wanted to ride the rides, so we started off with the Dumbo ride and Ingo hated it but the twins liked it.And Cas said it was okay.

list of rides kids went on

Its a small world

Mad tea party

Peter pans flight

Alice in wonderland

And railroad  (train ride)

(Cas pov)

I liked that one because all of us could go on it.And Ingo liked some of them well  he is a 3 hes young.Now it was time for mom, dad and me to go on rides

Splash mountain

Haunted mansion

Indiana Jones

Thunder mountain

And Pirates of the Caribbean

Then we went to where the others were and mommy was asking dad to get cotton candy.Dad cant say no to mum and he bought a large cotton candy. We all sat a table and eat parts of it.And another reason why dad couldn't say no is because that was one of the first time him and mum had a connection (at the fair in the movie). Dad also used to be hooked on cotton candy.after we ate that dad came with the actual food which was at the Disneyland restaurant.We all got fish and chips and Ingo shared dads plate.The twins didn't want it so mum bribed them with a cup quake each if they finished there food which always works.By the time we were eating the maid had finished her job and dad paid her and she left (she took care of the younger ones when we were on the rides).After that we went near the Disney castle and mum and dad explained That you have to stay near us at all times okay you can get lost.Little did you know dad reserved a place for us.But at the time i didn't even know when the crowd showed mum was following dad and we all were following mum then dad just was gone.Mum freaked out a bit but then a hand grabbed all of us and we saw dad when he showed us the reserved bench. We all rushed to it and mum didn't she slightly slapped dads shoulder ( a light slap) but dad looked confused and mum said " Don't ever scared me like that!" and smirked but he did the famous bat grin as well dad hugged mum well she pouted.Then we all watched the fire works and headed back to the hotel and passed out because we were tired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- there Disneyland is done and i hope you enjoyed 

remember to check out this dude chromic7sky cause hes cool.

Bai