The Day of (1)

I woke to the smell of bacon and strawberry pancakes, with the a small hint of vanilla and smoked pine wood. He'd been in my room again, but he is making breakfast. I guess I could let it go just this once.....again. Okay, he's completely forgiven there could've been a number of reasons he was in my room. Probably to get his jacket back or return the biology book I loaned him

I sit up and stretch letting all my joints pop and relax. I really don't feel like getting up, going through the day like a functioning member of society seems overrated. Watching Netflix in bed with hoards of Mountain Dew and pizza is where the money's at. But today's Friday. Both a school day and date night. As much as I would love to, I can't lay in bed on a date night. It's not even my night to to pick what we're going to do. 

I squeal with excitement. He said he had a surprise for me. I love surprises. Well not all surprises, just his. He actually knows what I don't know what I want until I get it, like when he asked what I wanted to eat an I said i didn't know so he took me to the Cheesecake Factory. I love this man. 

I finally sat up and checked my phone. "Two missed calls and six texts," I said. "Yeah, I have to get up. It's almost 7am and I think my breakfast is getting cold."

Physically rolling out the bed and hitting my head on the nightstand, I leave my room and walk down the hallway to the living kitchen to get my food and my bae.

"Morning, Love," I say in a sleepy tone while wrapping my arms around his waist. "I smell food, is it done?"

"Almost," he response. I kiss his neck and take a seat at the island counter not too far behind him. I sat down and gazed at his exposed upper body. I'm pretty sure if he had real muscle it would be glistening, but I'm not complaining. He still looks sexy as hell even if he's just bone.

"I'm also magic, Fluff," he said. "Bone and magic. But I can be muscle if I wanted to-" He nearly dropped the plates of pancakes as he turned around to get a good look at me.

"For the love of! Go put some clothes on," he demanded, blushing a shade of pastel yellow.

"No, you're not fully clothed," I retorted.

"Yeah, but I'm not sitting ass naked in the kitchen! I have pants on," he yelled as his cheeks grew darker. I laughed.

"Sweatpants. That, by the way Love, aren't doing you any favors." He glanced down seeing the bulge becoming larger. "How is that even happening if you don't have a dick?"

He put the pancakes on the table and covered his boner. "That is none of your business," he yelled. I love messing with him this early in the morning. It's like morning coffee but better.

"Can you please put some clothes on so you can head to school. I have morning classes-"

"And wood," I interrupted with a happy evil smirk.

He groaned, "Yeaup, that too. So go. Now. Clothes. If you're going to wear my sweater it's in the dryer." I nodded. But first pancake time. I grabbed a plate and scarfed down its contents. Afterwards, I got up and gave my boyfriend a hug, putting his skull in the center of my chest. His whole skull turned buttercup yellow. I couldn't help myself, it was just too funny.

"Fluff. CLOTHES. They exist." I laughed and headed to the laundry room to get his sweater. Well our sweater since I wear it just as much as he does. It was a pale vanilla colored turtle neck that was long enough to, just about, cover my knees. I walked back through the kitchen and down the hall to my room to find my knee high socks and waist belt. I put on one of his black leather jackets and some combat boots. The outfit looked simple but cute. I was officially ready for the day and night. 

After brushing my teeth and hair, I grabbed my lensless glasses and waited by the front door for the bag if bones. Which wasn't that long of a wait. He really just put on a jacket, no shirt. He knows that bothers me, but I know walking around with nothing on bothers him so I guess we're equal.

"Hey, Fluff."

"Yeah, Bones?"

"Love you, Neko."

Love you too, G."