10. Ghosts from the Past

Start from the beginning

"I know that, Midoriya. But why were you out? You know I say when you can leave the hideout, correct?" The villain growled.

"Yes, but I didn't do anything bad. I know better than that." Izuku replied as he unzipped his hoodie. "I'm not a little kid."

"You have to follow my orders. Otherwise, you know what your punishment is..." Shigaraki grabbed the boy's hoodie and leaned in. He glared coldly at him, making sure he intimidated him, and he was still loyal to him only. "What about I take you there right now? Remind you of exactly why you need to listen to me."

Izuku's eyes widened and he shook his head. "No. I'm alright. It won't happen again, I promise."

"Then do not leave the hideout again. Understood?" Shigaraki narrowed his eyes.

"Understood..." Izuku accepted and he was let go of.

Shigaraki shoved him aside. "Now don't bother me. I have things to do."

Izuku stared down. "Wait, Shigaraki. If they join us, will I be able to do more things in the League?"

Shigaraki turned his head toward him. "I thought I explained this to you before. Your time is coming soon. Sooner than you think. You are the secret weapon. When we do get the chance to invade and destroy UA and all the heroes in it, you'll be there. Who knows, you might just even get a chance to payback those who hurt you."

Izuku seemed to like the sound of this.  "Really?"

Shigaraki nodded. "Yes. Just be patient. And don't test me again." And with that, he stalked away.

Izuku bit his lip in excitement. He knew that day for him was coming soon. Revenge wasn't in his thoughts before, but now that Shigaraki mentioned it, it didn't sound bad at all.

Revenge on everyone? Every single person who hurt me. Including Kacchan. Yeah...Kacchan.

It's been a while since I've seen him after all.

I wonder what he's doing now.

Only Shigaraki knew in a small matter of time, Izuku would be ready to help him fulfill his big plan, starting with the students at UA.

~~~~~

"Bakugou?"

"Hey, Bakugou~"

"Dude, what's up with him?"

Suddenly, a pencil was thrown at the blond's for head, making him flinch and snap out of his thoughts.

"Hey, which of you two morons threw it!!"

Ejirou Kirishima and Denki Kaminari stared at him in confusion more than fear. Kirishima twisted his mouth, "We were talking to you."

Bakugou glared, "What?! Do you two think I'm deaf or something?! I heard you perfectly fine!!!"

Kaminari sighed, "Then what did we say?" His only response was getting yanked up by his uniform's tie.

Bakugou fumed, "Are you testing me, you dunce?"

Kirishima got in between the two and separated them. "Guys, guys, cut it out!"

Kaminari hid behind one of the pillows on Bakugou's bed, only uncovering his eyes. "He's not paying attention."

Bakugou raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?"

Kirishima held up his notebook. "We were doing homework? We asked you which answer you picked for number seven." He glanced over at the other notebooks and his eyes widened. "You haven't been following along, have you?"