Douma x Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

*Warning, sadist lemon ahead.*

Caught by surprise when you blinked finding his face in front of yours, heart beating at his rather long and pointed nails tracing from your thigh up to your neck, he stopped before giving you a deemed look from before. You remembered this malicious look from not so long ago when you both had a short moment in his room, his happy attitude drained. Replaced with only that of mischief.

You let out shaky breathes when he pressed his hand against your lower back, you still sitting on the couch, basically trapped under him now.-

You winced feeling a slight pain in your cheek, douma withdrew his hand from your face, eyebrows furrowing he leaned his face close to yours, opening his mouth before you felt paining stings as his long tongue trailed across the cut you presumed he had just made. Hopefully it wasn't that deep, didn't feel like it..surprised at yourself that you even brushed this off not minding douma's actions as you were head-over-heels for this man.

"You know, I could just eat you." He grazed his nails through your hair before giggling, you stuttered at his words unable to speak properly. Closing your eyes tightly yet you reopened them feeling his tongue lap at the blood you split earlier on your chin, you opened your mouth to break the tension though it never broke from there, your attempt only leading him to slip his snake like tongue into your mouth. You almost gagged at his tongue almost down your throat, intertwining with yours feeling your body heat rise at such a move.
The kiss continued, shutting your eyes tightly into it, palming his chest as you soon needed to breathe.-

You opened your eyes just to feel cold air circle you once more before a drop emitted, feeling yourself fall onto something particularly soft. That being douma's bed, you recognized the dark blue comforter that covered his bed..you looked up at douma's form towering over you now, you only laid there frozen at his view, his shirt removed nothing other than his pants still attached. You immediately sat upright only to be lightly pushed back down by douma's large hand against your chest..

"Douma?.." you become flustered at him ignoring you further, slipping a hand underneath your shirt. You gradually became turned on at the way he played with your buttons, you gave into his intent and soon placed along sitting up on your knees, going for his neck, you longed to do something like this for so long, wishing to get a pleasing reaction out of him as you did.- Blushing at the soft groan he made at you biting into his neck, you left trails of satisfying marks on his pale neck.

You regained confidence and now paid attention to douma gripping the waistband of your joggers, tugging at the elastic band before moving his hands inside of the fabric, the sudden pressure atop of your aching womanhood made you weak in the knees, slouching onto him when he inserted a finger into you, you cried out feeling him play with your canopy, beginning to play with your sensitive bud using only his thumb. You rolled your tongue out of your mouth at his hypnotic laugh that only became gruff at your moans, you began tugging on his hair feeling close to your climax. And of course, just as you could release he stopped all of the pleasure and took his hand out of your pants, licking your juices from his fingers while watching your flustered face contently, you laid your back onto the bed, seeing him crawl over you.- You tugged down at the waist band that held your joggers to your waist, seeing this he slashed in between your legs his nails hit the cotton fabric before he ripped it from your body, instantly pulling your body towards his, his hands under your kneecaps.

You moaned feeling his member pressed against your covered crest, he ripped those off too. You blushed seeing him give you a reassuring smile your mind in every other place in awe that this was actually happening.

"I've longed to do this to a woman as beautiful as you.."  You shrieked at the pain coming from your inner womb, he didn't stop at that, only taking slow strokes when he rocked his hips watching in amusement at your face contorting at ever move he'd make. He did love you. Yet, still being douma you understood the sadistic manor he still needed to please.
The pleasure fading off into pleasure, begging for him to speed up and he obeyed. Ripping your shirt from you he gave you a grin showing the four canines that could be compared to a needle even, how pointy they were.

You moaned loudly when he lifted your legs close to his waist, deepening his hard member inside of you, feeling movement close to your stomach, he leaned close to you before trailing his tongue over your ear, whispering loving messages still moving his hips at a fast pace.

He moved his face away from yours not before licking your top lip, sitting up before gripping your hips, member still inside of you as he moved backwards to the edge of the bed you laid there almost drained of energy now, the relentless pain and pleasure he was giving you hypnotic. Causing you to go in and out of dazes. God this man was wonderful.-

You once again winced at your stomach, it wasn't deep, no, no.
He lightly trailed a heart shape carving into your skin there. Struggling to make any noise other than whimpering when he gradually became more aggressive the more blood had dripped from your stunning body, all his..-
Feeling him pick up the pace again, still at the edge of the bed giving him the advantage to pound into you. You arched your back closing off onto your climax, flustered cries hearing his voice.

You came on him, he pulled out of you before releasing onto your inner thigh, you laid there breathlessly, trembling slightly.

At the moment your conscious was recked at the action that just took place, only able to helplessly stare up at douma who wiped away the mess from you, covering you after..

"I may be emotionless, but I do believe I have some sort of emotion for you.." He said, giving you his warming smile. You only turned your head to the side smiling at his words, still in shock at what had took place. Pushing that aside at the loving hug douma enveloped you in.

————

I just- this-

Guys please you understand my reasonings I-

-observerd💕