Douma x Reader Lemon

Requested!

I-

————

Humming in boredom you listened to the eerie silence, nothing but the sound of the ticks coming from the father clock that was upside down on the ceiling. You peered up at it with your eyebrows perched in wonder.

"Muzan sure has a bright eye for decor." You huffed, being sarcastic.

You were on punishment for your demeanor, meaning no blood for you. You rolled your eyes, feeling a bit weak from the drain of blood, stretching your limbs in annoyance home all alone as everyone else got to do whatever they wanted.

You sat back down in a criss-cross position, you weren't exactly a demoness, still human actually. Though a doctor named Tamayo found your weaknesses cure throughout your childhood, suggesting you'd drink delivered packages of blood from the hospital. Your family worried for your body, maybe thinking it was your blood. Though it wasn't. Tamayo never explained further, seemingly busy. Plus your father thanked her for the suggestion, just happy it was helping you. Not letting your mother question it further.

You gently rubbed your forehead, blinking at the ice cold wind that blew into your face after you did so. You turned your head grabbing your arms for warmth seeing the tall man, emotionless he was you knew, though he was sweet. You never really cared for his emotionless persona because even if this one was fake, it sure counted to you...so you always reassured him that he did have at least one, this one! And of course malice.

You and douma grew close despite your gender. You knowing about him only consuming females, his theory of 'saving' them.

You didn't care for that either, just glad he wasn't coming for you. Though you wondered how it'd ever work out if you explained how you felt towards him. Loving his cute 'personality' and not to mention feeling heated whenever he'd wrap his forearms around your small figure compared to him, he was a good few inches taller than the sound pillar you've seen passing by a village, which means you couldn't fully give him a hug unless..you uhm. Sat on his lap, and you hugged him there.

Yet, when you did that once his happy 'persona' faded away, you sensing his odd behavior become clear you stepped away from his grasp and he only smiled at you before leaving his room.

Coming back to reality though of course, feeling something slap against your nose. You irritatedly looked up at the perpetrator who smacked you, felt as if it was a plastic object though.

You flared up at a smiling douma, though you calmed down and excitement rose from you when you saw what he was holding in front of your face, blood!

Him seeing your changing reactions he laughed, sitting on his knees before spreading his arms open wide. You winced at the sudden force his movements caused his fans to blow cold wind onto you. You shivered and walked into his arms, laying your head on his shoulder feeling him give you a slight squeeze. You smiled hard at the oddly comforting feeling let alone knowing who he was truly.

You spoke up, asking for the blood.

He pulled away from you and split an opening in the packaging for you, hurriedly giving it to you, suggesting you'd hurry before you both get in trouble, he was helping you out since you weren't allowed to feed for another few days. Which muzan not understanding, that could be very critical to your health.

You sat back on the couch and drank the blood, averting your eyesight from douma's sweet face, feeling your cheeks scrunch up presumably blushing at douma's gaze. You finished, feeling the rest of the blood you messily spilled onto your chin and shirt after squeezing out the rest, you felt embarrassed, the blooper happening in front of your staring crush..