Muichirou x Reader Fluff

Requested by, JessicaN144

('Child' play ahead!)

...

It was a nice day out aside from the raining earlier;

You sat underneath your significant other, being muichirou.

He told you many story's as you hummed in response to the few questions he'd ask you, playing in your hair/patting your head.

Eventually you became bored, taking interest in wanting to do something else, he listened to you.

Tokito knew you were a hyper girl, he loved your bright smiles and the way you would make anything boring, fun.

You grew close and uhm, previously-
you've had a history of "interesting" adventures.

Anywho!
-

You turned your head to face the boy, giving him a cross eyed expression.

He palmed his forehead and smiled,

"I'm guessing you want to do something other..-"

"Yes!" You cheerily said, rushing to grab his hands and pull him up from his sitting position.

He sighed and came after you as you headed back to the ubuyashiki household,

Reaching for the door, you swung it open and flew past kyoujuro and around the corner to the hall where all bedrooms were.

Slowing down after sanemi yelled at you, you stood by tokito's room and entered .

You sat on his bed, crisscrossing with your hands in your lap. Mustering a tired expression on your face once he caught up with you-

Your legs feeling limp after all of that running...

Muichirou caught up shortly after you, calming the disturbed others in the living room,

Once he entered the room, he had a tired expression on his face seeing your 'seemingly' innocent face after the short disruption you caused in the living room little ways ago, though this was normal as he only shrugged walking to you

"So are you tired now?.." tokito wondered.

"Yes, sort of." You responded.

He looked at you, before turning to look at his wooden dresser.

"What're you doing?" You asked out of curiosity when he pulled out a container, a few. Actually.

"I'm gonna leave this finger paint to you." He replied,

"You aren't going to join me? We can make something together tokito," you smiled, still feeling limp.

Tokito rolled his eyes but sat, placing the medium jars in-between the both of you.

You tucked your hands in your lap and patiently waited .

You closed your eyes and hummed as tokito murmured to himself..

You felt a wet substance drip onto your nose, opening your eyes to see tokito giving a small smile.

"Chirou did you put paint on me?"..
You wiped your nose, seeing red paint on your wrist, you had gotten a messy idea, a small smile arising.

Reaching down to dip your right hand in the paint jar, tokito noticed this and began to get up, as if he was going to run.

You quickly got up and followed after him laughing as you caught up,

flicking paint at him, a part of his hair turning red..

He stopped and grabbed a piece of his hair, examining the red paint—

You became frightened as he started chasing you, a promising look of craze that sat on his face as his movements were perfect, dogging the furniture you'd throw down to protect yourself from the now scary boy .

Or as we'd say, potato.

(I'm sorry I-)

"I'm sorry!" You cried out as he was catching up to you-.

The pillars stared in disbelief at such childish action coming from you both today,

"It's too late for that now!.-" tokito yelled,

you turned and looked behind you, stopping as you watched him make a quick turn into his room.

Letting out a breath of relief as you thought he stopped, only moments later he came out running with a white container, the word YELLOW circling the jar

Your eyes widened, you couldn't run much more as your sides ached.

"Noo!" You whined,

"Yes!" Chirou laughed as he dumped the jar on you, getting your clothes soaked in yellow.

Yuck .

Letting out a sigh, jumping into his arms which lead to the yellow paint running off onto his clothes as well..

"You're annoying," you said with a smile on your face

"You're more annoying than I will ever be," he tugged at your hair.

You looked up at the boy with a grin .

"Are you challenging me?"

"I mean I-,"

"It's on!" You said as you cut him off, pointing your finger at him.

Now holding a white container, green lining the jar.

"Oh god," tokito breathed out as he ran from you.

"I love you!" You yelled, regaining your breath as you slowly caught up with him-

"I love you too!-" he cried as you threw paint at him,

slightly scared as you knew the both of you would be punished if you didn't clean up everything by
tomorrow morning..

————

You notice how I constantly switch from tokito to muichirou?

I like muichirou's name, it's catchy, in a sense.🤔  I uh thought this was adorable.

More lemons are on the way.

-observerd💕