Chapter 4

The bell rang which indicated it was the end of the long school day. Flash gathered up his belongings and walked swiftly through the hall, saying "See ya, tomorrow" to people who approached or said bye to him.

That's the problem with being popular, a lot of people wanna talk to you. So if you're in a rush somewhere it's not ideal to be Flash Thompson. But he is no rush he just wants to see his girlfriend before heading home.

To his pleasure, as he steps outside he sees his girlfriend already waiting for him next to his Porsche his father got him for his birthday a year ago when he got his drivers license. He smiles at her and comes over with his keys in hand.

They make out for a while until Melissa pulls away.

"When can I come to your house or you come to mine, babe?" She asks with her eyes glistening in the sun, staring at Flash.

"How about Thursday, is that fine with you, babe?"

"Mhm." She quickly nods and goes back in for another kiss.

"Okay, I gotta go now babe. My mom or dad probably want me home soon." He says while unlocking his car.

"Okay, I love you." She says while walking off and seems to be approaching a group of her friends.

"Love you too." He says while hopping in the drivers seat. He turns on his radio and blasts a random rap song from the hip-hop station while driving home.

He pulls up to his expensive-looking home. It was in the rich area of the town. His dad was a wealthy immigrant which explains why they have so much.

He steps into the home and takes off his shoes, it's a stupid rule they have that he has to tell his friends that come over to listen to or all hell would break loose.

He greets the maid and heads up to his room and immediately plops onto his king sized bed. He doesn't even know where his parents are but he doesn't care either. They are probably somewhere in the very large home.

He doesn't like his parents that much but is still grateful for what he has. Flash knows not everyone lives like he does because he is constantly reminded that by his mom whenever they have a minor argument on something. He just wishes he could be more open with them like how he sees most kids are with their parents.

His parents just expect him to be perfect, be a straight A student and become a doctor in the future to carry on the legacy of the family. But Flash wonders, what if that's not what he wants to do? Well it doesn't matter. Because whatever his father wants, he gets.

He sighs and gets out his phone then remembers that stupid Peter Parker put his number as a contact and scoffs.

He pulls up the messaging app and sends a quick text, "hey penis" and exits out, not expecting a response right away. Flash puts his phone down and heads over to his desk that his expensive rose gold MacBook on it and opens it up to do some homework. As much as he didn't want to do it, he doesn't wanna face the wrath of his father if he comes home with a bad grade at the end of the term. Because Flash knows how that goes.

Flash knows he is capable of doing most work in his class, but before he just didn't want to do his work which is why it resulted in bad grades (and a beating from his father. )

3 hour time skip

Flash stretches his arms and yawns, not realizing how long he's been sitting at his chair doing homework. He realizes he's starving and gets up to grab something from the kitchen. He takes his phone along with him.

He feels his phone vibrate and he looks at the screen.

1 new message from Peter
hi.