And he knew for a long time he wasn't in control of anything anymore. Sai stayed, she obeyed. So he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. But after seeing the snapchat videos of her with another man, he couldn't fathom the thought of someone else having her.

Touching her skin. Being inside of her. Sharing a bed with her. Wrapping their arms around what was his.

What he felt like he owned.

"Answer me," His throat was raw from screaming. He sent his foot flying into her back and stomach as he yelled at her. Sai could no longer make out what he was even saying.

Instantly her mind transported her somewhere else. Anything to stop the pain she was feeling. Where was her happy place? She searched long and hard for a time she was truly happy. But the beating she was receiving was too distracting. There was no getting away from this pain.

"This shit is all your fault. You think I wanna do this? You're giving me no damn choice, Sai," it became apparent to him that she was close to losing consciousness. But he needed her to hear this.

"You fucking come in here and tell me you love me, but leave me in the night? You a pussy ass bitch, Sai. How the fuck do you love somebody but treat them like shit," He punched her square in the jaw. Her body spazzed from the impact.

All Sai could think about was dying. The quicker this could be over, the quicker the pain would end.

Her heart hurt more than anything. She was disgusted with herself for ever saying she loved this man. She stared up at him, barely recognizing the figure above her through her one eye that was not swollen shut. "You don't got nothing to say?" Desmond grabbed her face roughly.

She was almost certain that her jaw was dislocated. Every breath she took was more painful than the last.

He was not even close to being done with her.

The makeup artist sprayed Neisha's face with setting spray. The cool blast felt amazing; she was burning up even though the air was on in the suite. Nearby, Bree fanned her off with a magazine she found on one of the tables.

"Come on baby, I need you to cool it down," Bree cooed. She could see her friend was a little nervous, but that was to be expected.

This morning had already been extremely hectic. There was a problem with the venue that needed to be handled, and no one could find Sai. Her maid of honor was missing on the very day of her wedding. Sai was in charge of the event as well, so any hiccup was to be handled by her. Of course, Neisha trusted Bree and Ada, but they had no idea what they were doing when it came to fixing problems. Sai always had her head on right.

Neisha tried desperately to not look as upset as she felt. She really needed Sai with her right now. She had no idea how to feel. Betrayed that her best friend would bail on her like this. Or worried, that something was actually wrong.

By the time they had arrived back at the hotel last night, Sai still had not come. Neisha wanted to go and look for her, but Bree advised against it, saying she needed to rest. What she really needed was her best friend.

Neisha removed the white silk robe and began to put on the shapewear that went under the dress. All around her were flashes of blush pink dresses and wand curls. Everyone was rapidly trying to get ready. All of the movement around her was starting to make her panic.

"I can't- I--" Neisha stuttered. At times like this. Sai was always there to calm her down. Knowing that made her even more anxious to know where her best friend was.

Ada noticed the frantic bride-to-be and walked over to where she stood with Bree. "Still no word?" Neisha asked. Ada shook her head no but softened the look of worry on her face. The last thing she wanted to do was alarm Neisha.