six

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains themes  surrounding sexual assault that may be uncomfortable or triggering to some readers

Sai

"When you gon let me meet the nigga?" He asked. I hit him with the throw pillow that sat on my bed.

"Never. Cuz I know you gon' start something." I got up and went to the kitchen where Neisha and A sat at the island. I opened the fridge and looked for something to drink.

"Kai, what's it gon look like if Sai introduces her close male friend to Eli? The nigga is bound to pop off!"

Neisha laughed. "Go easy on him, A. I get where he's coming from, have you even told Eli about him?" She asked. I pulled out some water and turned to her.

"Of course I did."

He smacked. "Do he know I got a dick?"

I slapped the back of his head. "Duh. He saw you leave my place. He don't know that I know he saw you, but he did. And when he came inside he was mad." I twisted the cap and took a sip. I jumped and sat on the countertop of the island. I noticed Nene and Ada look at each other. 

"What, y'all?" They looked at each other once more.

"We all grown up in here," Neisha started.

"And we can all see," A continued. They both looked at Kaiden to finish their thoughts.

"Elijah threatened by me. And ain't no need to be. We like brother and sister; we gotta get this all straightened out too. Cuz when I be walking 'round campus the nigga be eyeing me like he wanna kill me or some shit."

"Kai, I hate you." I was outta breath from all that laughing.

"Ok ok. Tell him we coming over today." Neisha suggested.

"Yeah, tell him you and the girls wanted to kick it at his place."

Kai waved. "Uh what about me?" He pointed to himself. "I have a dick. What's it gonna be like when I walk in and he charging at a nigga?" 

I pulled out my phone to call Eli. "Yeah baby?" He answered. My heart skipped several beats at that.

"Can me and some friends come over tonight?" The line was silent for a moment.

"Say yes nigga!" Kai screamed in the background. A hit him with a pillow and held her hand over his mouth.

"Who the hell was-" I cut him off.

"You'll meet him tonight. Keys still under the mat?" He assured me they were still there.

"HE? Who is that?" I brushed him off as to not raise suspicion.

"Imma bring my cousin and some friends too, ya hear?" I told him that was fine and hung up the phone. "Call it a kickback?" I hopped off the counter and brought my water to the living room.

Neisha sat in the recliner by herself while A and Kaiden were in the love seat. Her head was in his lap and he was rubbing her stomach. Lately she's been laying off going to parties and getting laid. I think them two got something going on, and imma find out tonight.

I stood in front of the TV to get their attention. "We having a lil kickback y'all. Who's coming with me to get supplies?" No one raised their hand, instead. Neisha got up and pushed me out the way. "Queen Sugar is my show. Move girl." I cut it off and grabbed my keys.

"On second thought ..." I tapped my chin. "We all going to the store." Everyone groaned, in response I stuck up the middle finger. "Lets gooo!" I slapped A's forehead to make her get up. She chased me to the car and I hopped in the backseat. She got in with me and Neisha sat in the front. I tossed Kai the keys and he started the car.