sixteen

Sai

Sai

With summer officially beginning, it was time for us to make some plans. "Look, we all Black here and let's agree that we always hungry. How bout a barbecue?" Bree suggested. I picked up an empty suitcase and set it on the bed. "I'm only gonna be gone for a week and a half so don't pack too much. I will be going shopping so imma need some extra space."

It was towards the end of June and July was steadily approaching. We all agreed that we had to do something big, since everyone was going home at the beginning of the month. We spent June just hanging out and enjoying each others company. Last Wednesday we snuck into a movie theater an hour after it closed. No we couldn't watch a movie, but it was just for the thrill of it. Even if I didn't want to do something, they always found a way of getting me to come. But now our group's fun was going to be on hold until we met again in August.

Bree was gonna be the first to leave, so we crowded in her dorm this weekend. The couches wer pushed to the side every night and a tent was made in the space that was left. Mostly we talked and made jokes about each other while music played in the background. The boys were in the living room doing whatever while Tia, Nene, Ada, and I were helping Bree get ready.

"I'm still saying we should have a pool party at my place. I'm grown so booze wouldn't be a problem. And besides, it's hot as hell out. Why not just cool off?" Tia pulled a skirt out the closet and showed it to Bree. She shook her head distastefully and Tia put it back.

"But what's the point of having a pool party if you know nobody really gon get inside. Be for real, nobody at Black pool parties comes to swim." A added. That was definitely agreed. The first pool party I went to I jumped in the pool and was doing laps. A girl that was there had to tell me why everyone was looking at me crazy.

"Aight then, why don't we just have both. Eli makes the best damn ribs I ever tasted so that takes care of the food. Tia if your pool is fully functioning like you say it is then that takes care of the pool and the venue. Now all we gotta do is decide when." I folded a sun dress and put it inside of the suitcase. That was the last thing that needed to be added so I zipped up the bag and set it down.

"This Saturday sounds cool. I know both of you not doing nothing," Neisha pointed at me and A. "I don't have any appointments on that day either. Killer Ink closes early on Saturday's,right?" Tia nodded. It was settled.

"But we forgetting one thing." We turned to Ada to hear her next words. "Who paying for all of this? At least 150 people showing up, we need bout 300 or more drinks. And some good rib ain't cheap. Lets not even get started on paying for chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns...." She had a good point, that get together we had was smaller and easier to pay for. This wasn't that, this was a party. I left the room and went to the space where the guys were since we needed their help.

"A pool party and a barbecue, who got the money?" I asked.

"Shit, y'all running up a check without a plan." Kaiden remarked. I kicked him and turned to everyone else. Eli was typing away at his phone and Shawn was being distracted by Neisha walking out in some short shorts. It was hard getting my point across without them paying attention, so I snatched Eli's phone. "Whatchu' doing girl?" He got up to chase me as I bolted through the small space and outside onto the porch.

I turned the corner but was put fast enough as he grabbed my arm and started tickling my stomach. "Alright, here!" He took his phone back and put it in his pocket with me still laughing.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. My back was pushed to the wall as he started kissing my neck. I pulled his face up and roughly kissed his mouth as his hands roamed over my body. Sliding his warm hand up my tank top, he caressed my chest, never breaking the kiss.

I was dripping at this point and I knew he felt it. So as to tease me, he began sucking and licking my neck, causing me to become even wetter. His hand gripped my ass, making my back arch.

Eli slid his free hand into my tights, softly touching me through my panties. I bit back a moan as he left kisses all on my jaw. His fingers rubbed light circles on my center, and it felt so good.

"I got somethin' for you. But this was just a little taste." He whispered into my ear, then bit it. Hot and flustered, he set me down on the ground and winked, walking back inside.

He always doing something like this and then leaving me high and dry. Elijah knew I wanted it, bad, but he insisted that I wasn't ready. But today he confirmed it: I was getting the d before I went home.

I gathered myself and walked back inside. "Bet. We just need to be like all them lil insta parties, three dollars for guys and two fa' girls. Or maybe five dollars for everybody." Kaiden talked. "And we could have ourselves a twerk contest, ayyyeee!" He started humping the air and A necked him.

"Good idea, but how are we going to be sure people will pay?" I asked, shutting the door behind me. "Where were you? It's been a whole thirty minutes." Bree inquired. I shrugged her off because I was still mad at Eli for being so childish.

"Of course people will come. It's free food after you pay a lil five dollars. We broke college kids in the summertime, and don't nobody wanna be single all summer." Shawn added.

I shrugged, "Okay then. If it's in five days we gotta start planning. We'll do the food and y'all can get the word out." I said pointing to the guys.

"Don't be dumb Sai. They need a woman to help them. They gon ruin it if one of us ain't watchin'."

Simultaneously, Bree, Neisha, A, and Tia said they wouldn't. Leaving me to them by default. "Y'all must not love me." I wiped away a fake tear. "Well since I'm stuck we might as well start."

Kai rolled his eyes at me. "We not that bad, hush." I pushed his head and continued with what I was saying. "Imma send y'all a thread. I want you to send it to all your contacts. I will start making the flyer." Shawn looked puzzled and asked if I was really going to put up flyers across campus. "No Shawnie, it's for Instagram. You never seen them before?" Like something clicked in his brain, he nodded his head and went back to the typing.

"We finna head out for some decorations like a volleyball net for the pool and some beach balls." Tia and them left the small dorm, leaving me and the guys. They were still toddling with their phones so I asked them how it was going. "I'm selecting people, I don't need this to be sent to family. Right now I got 120 people, between Shawn lonely ass and Kaiden there's 97, leaving the total at a lil more than 200." That was a lot of people, not to mention those people bringing their friends.

"That's more than enough. Plus my contacts--" Eli cut me off. "Better not be no niggas up in there, heard?"

I smacked and crossed my arms. I don't even have that many friends, not to mention male friends. It was cute that he got riled up over it, so I decided to keep the act going. "And if I do, what's gonna happen?" He stood up quickly and walked over to where I sat on the counter. Eli stood in between my legs and looked up at me.

"Let a nigga text you, imma kill him and you," he said, licking his plump lips. I was hot all over again, until he started tickling my sides with the tips of his fingers, making me laugh and squeal. I made it my mission to not tap out but he just kept going and I was almost out of air. "Alright, there's nobody up in here." I grabbed his hands to make him stop. Catching my breath, I let him glance at my contact list.

"You lucky I like you." He wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head on my thighs. I sent the flyer I made to each of them to post on their Instagrams. Shawn gave me a thumbs up and got back to what he was doing. Kaiden had his earbuds in and vibes to what he was blasting. I rolled my eyes and snapped to get their attention.

Because I knew they wouldn't do it if I didn't force them, I watched as they posted the flyer to all their socials.

Elijah lifted his head up, "What you wearing Saturday?" I had a couple options in mind: a yellow two piece, a bright pink one, or a green one piece. Depending on whether I planned on getting wet would decide if I wore shorts or a cover up. "You'll see." I kissed his forehead.

"Man whatever."