You stick up for them

Start from the beginning

"Oh my- are you okay?" I ask gently putting a hand on his face witch he leans into.

"Yea me and my 'dear' old dad were training, and he went way to hard on me" he sighed tiredly letting me in. I grid my teeth anger spreading throughout my body. "Is-is he still here?".

"Yes he's in his office"

"I see" I said before walking towards it. "W-Wait (y/n)!!" He exclaimed limping after me.

Once I got to the door I nocked on it "excuse me I'd like to speak with you for a minute" I said trying to hold back my disgust. "You May enter, make it quick" I open the door, hearing shoto trying to come after me made me angrier by the second. I walk in and close the door.

"I'd like to discuss about the way you have been treating sho."

"I don't have time for this leave"

"LISTEN" I said shaking with anger "SHOTO IS A HUMAN HE HAS HIS OWN RIGHTS" tears had threatened to fall "I can hardly stand the way you treat him, you let your selfish desires over flow you and you use people to get what you want, witch is; let me guess to over throw all might. You want to know something?" My eyes held a dangerous glare and I could tell he was getting uncomfortable " the definition of a villain in my case- is someone who lies, cheats, steals, uses, and hurts people all to complete there selfish desires. Hmm do I know anyone like that? OH YEA how could I forget it's the person who not only framed my parents, but is physically, mentally, and emotionally hurting my boyfriend who has done nothing wrong to deserve the life he has been given, he deserves so much better than this, and it disgusts me to know that someone like you is his lying, cheating, filthy (no good white trash hoe*slaps*) good for nothing, using father." The hatred in my eyes has shown I was not happy and the surprise was clearly shown on his face.

"YOU DARE STAND AGAINST ME" his fire and voice had raised but it didn't intimidate me

"To society you may be the number two hero, but this family, my family, and all the true hero's, know that you will never qualify for any sort of praise" and after that I walked out to see a teary eyes shoto.

"I'm so sorry you had to-" I was cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around me "you are the greatest girlfriend I could ever ask for"

"Aww I love you sho"

"Love you too"

Denki

"Oh if it isn't the electricity fuck from class 1A"

"Oh if it isn't the Turkey looking ass form class 1B" I said looking behind me to see monoma standing behind us.

" I wasn't talking to you"

"But you were talking to somebody whom I care about" I say a little tied of all the snarky comments he's been giving class 1A

"Hahaha he's needs his girlfriend to stick up for him what a pussy"

"Look the only pussy I see here is you, I'd like to spend time with my boyfriend now so if you could leave that would be appreciated.

"No I'm good" he sneered but before he could say anything else kendo smacked him then left after Apologizing.

"Hey Thanks for sticky up for me"

"No problem, I know you'd do the same for me" I said smiling.

(Sorry that was pretty short)

Shigaraki

"Shigaraki I'm disappointed in you, you failed once again" AFO said (just a little fact if you put all for one in initials its AFO witch just so happen to be my initials cmeo)

"S-Sorry I tried-"it doesn't matter if you tried or not what matters is us winning" shigaraki was clearly upset by the lecturer AFO was giving him.

"Hey stop it, he tried his best that's all that matters!!" I exclaimed clearly annoyed, I could feel every one in the room cringe at what I had said to him.

"Kurogiri warp me there now" everyone had gasped except me who had expected this.

'All for one no longer has a quirk'

"A-as you wish" in a flash AFO was standing in front of us "your just a brat not worth our time, I could take away your quirk you know?" He sneered "try it" I said smirking.

"Wh-Wait why isn't it working??" He asked sacred that I was immune to his powers.

"I took them away from you, my quirk is called author; I can do anything I want as long as it's written in this book and in order of you get your powers back I have to erase it, if you destroy the book I will die, but you will never get your quirk back, and once you do, you won't be able to take my powers away for I am immune  to any quirk" I explained the others seemed more surprised as I talked.

"The only way I will return you powers is if you apologize to tomura and support him even if he doesn't succeed."

"I-I Apologize tomura I should have excepted that you did your best" shigaraki nodded unable to say anything. And I erased what I had written before.

After that things started to go back to normal, even though everyone was a tad bit intimidated by me.

Dabi ( I honestly don't think he'd need standing up for So this is not going to be a serious scenario)

"Cheesus Dabi why are you such an asshat?"

"Shut the fuck up shigaraki your just mad 'cause he isn't afraid to show his love for hard core Metal music" I said glaring at him.

"That's not why I have- What????" Dabi was clearly confused.

"You know the metal piercings??" I said like the smart ass I am. "Oh my god (y/n) I can't handle you right now, please go away" shigaraki whined.

"Oh am I to much to HANDle??" I said smirking

"..."

"..."

Shigaraki walked away opening his bedroom door shutting it lightly and is now probably crying.

"Aww you broke him" toga said.

"Aww thanks for sticking up for me doll face you didn't have to though I enjoy annoying him"

"Pfft, are you crazy I wasn't sticking up for you I was just plainly annoying him"

"Love you too" he said sarcastically.

Sorry I meant to have this posted Friday hope you liked it and I'm sorry if some scenarios were shorter than the rest.

Word count- 1716