"Everyone, this is Sarah, one of my only friends at my old school! Sarah this is Abby, James and thats my boyfriend Oscar." She waves at us but none of us, aside from Oscar who lets be honest couldn't start conflict if his life depended on it, react to her.

I snicker under my breath.

"I've got to go to class early but i'll see you all after school, we could all go to the cafe?" Everyone slowly agrees. He leans over the table and kisses Oscars head. "Bye angel." he smiles and waves goodbye.

I sigh as she doesn't leave. "So why are you here?" She snickers and sits on the chair across from us. "I'm here for Luke, kind of surprised you didn't catch onto that Tyler." James chokes on his water and Abby laughs.

"In your dreams sweetheart. Loverboy only has eyes for one person." She points at the uncomfortable looking Oscar who is staring out of the window.

"Well, Lukies little angel better just watch out then huh?" She smirks and stand up. "Me and Luke are phoenix mates and you know it Tyler." I roll my eyes and frown.

"He's clearly not Sarah, plus no sane man would date you, you literally sound like a dying horse." She scoffs.

"No good looking girl would date you." I frown.

"I'd take him over you any day." I laugh at Abby before sarah stamps her foot.

"Ugh you're still so fucking annoying Tyler." I grin. "Glad the feelings mutual." She rolls her eyes. "Goodbye Lukes losers." We all sarcastically wave her away.

"Ok well now I really hate her." I nod and move my hair around. "I told you that girl is evil and the only person who doesn't know that is Luke. She plays victim around him, she has bullshit as a second language."

This causes everyone to laugh.

"Dont worry Oscar, she won't do anything and if she does well just... well just kick her and Lukes ass or something." He smiles nervously.

We all sit back and sigh. Ugh and things were going so well!

                                       ~~~

Sarahs pov

I grin as I walk into the science class sit down next to Luke. "Hey stranger." He turns to me and smiles. "So what made you move here?" I hum and twirl my hair. "My parents, they said it would be better for my education at this school." He shrugs and nods. "Fair enough, it's really nice to see you Sarah, I missed you." I feel a fire light up inside me.

"I missed you too Lukie." He smirks and shakes his head as he looks away.

He's so hot god.

Ok so maybe I lied to him just then, I really convinced my mom and dad a while back that I was being bullied so they eventually moved me here. Obviously I knew Luke would be here thats why I convinced them to do it.

I'm gonna cut straight to the point, I'm here to make luke realise he's in love with me.

He belongs with me.

I deserve him.

I've asked Luke out before but he always told me he never felt the connection he was looking for. I'm kind of shocked hes dating that small boy, what was his name? Owen?

Luke never really dated people, sure he went on dates but he never had boyfriend/girlfriend labels. He always said there was no point in labelling it if he didn't really feel the connection he was looking for.

So he's clearly given up on that if he's dating blondie.

Im the right one for him. I know when we get our phoenix scar, its going to be a love heart next to a rose.