T W E L V E : Jealousy Divides A Team

Start from the beginning

(Costumechange - flora (

Brady ;

Brady and I did our little hand shake before they announced our number

We came off to all the girls cheering and hugging us.

"That was so good! Frady for the win!"

I laughed at Lilly's side comment as we all headed back to the dressing rooms to change. Or at least everyone else did, I just looked at memes and fans posts while waiting to head out to watch the group dance, seeing as I wasn't in it.

I stood up and clapped because they were really good to be honest.

(im honestly kind of glad I wasn't in the group dance this week because it was really good and it was nice to see it from an audience perspective. -flora)

I grabbed Alex's hand and brought him into our little goofy dance circle before awards (which consisted of Brady, Lilly, Presley, Hannah, GiaNina, and I). He laughed as I jumped onto his back and sang along to the lyrics of Africa by ToTo.

We calmed down a while after that and sat down, having heard the music fade out and see other people sitting down. Alex went back to sitting wherever the fuck he was, which was diagonal to us. As they started with the junior soloists, Alex kept trying to get my attention so I completely missed who got what place. Good thing I was in the teen catergory age group.

"Second place, with a total of 235 points, entry number 27, Florenity from Abby Lee Dance Company with (insert random title here BC it didn't already have on)"

I stood to accept the award and side hugged Alex as he got first.

We both sat back down as they began announcing for duo/trios.

"In first place, with a score of 296! its Brady and Floreinty from Abby Lee Dance Company with Trust!"

We cheered as Brady and I both stood up to accept the award.

INSTAGRAM

florinety

florinety.fading -
🍒
Lana Del Ray who? Jk Lana's much prettier than me
🍒

View 66 comments

@ presslyhosbach - how r u not a model already 😘

@ bradyfarrar - thought you were a 90s TV character for a second lol 😋

@ bradyfarrar - thought you were a 90s TV character for a second lol 😋♠

bradyfarrar - happens at least once every comp smh @ floreinty.fading

view all comments

--------

@ florienty.fading - why you gotta expose me bro

@ Sarah_georgina - how r u pretty even when ur sleeping????? Magic? 😍

As soon as I heard that my parents were going to be out and instead Mike was joining me for dance, I jokingly groaned.

I was most definitely going to be questioned but I also know the producers might begin to drag stuff out, especially if other bands (more known in mainstream music) start popping up near me, they are going to do whatever they can to get them in to raise ratings.

"Uncle Mikey! Hurry up I'm gonna be late!"

Mike had stayed behind while everyone else was busy with a band meeting. They were going to come to the studio when they were done, seeing as Mike and I were being dropped off at the dance studio.

"Im coming, I'm coming, calm your jets, pumpkin head!"

"I'm not even a ginger, bro!"

Mike laughed and we both got in the back of Vi- dad's car.

Week Four of ALDC, here I come.