34. Burden of sinners

ابدأ من البداية

THEY MAKE THE ACT of undressing seem effortless and animalistic.

Christopher's hands are roaming her body in a desperate haste, squeezing and groping her breasts and ass. Her hands are also roaming everywhere, feeling him up from his torso to his butt, ending on the bulge that's growing inside of his pants. They're tumbling deeper into the room while doing so, searching their way in the dark before settling in front of the Queen-size bed.

The room is dark, but the moonlight streaming inside through the window that's adjacent to the bed is providing a source of visibility. There's also the dim light coming from the hall, a thin strip of faded orange reflecting on the floor. The gap that Christopher left for me not only allows me to peek inside, it also gives form to the light in this hall. Part of my shadow finds its way in the strip of light, the outline of my puff portraying wild curls that bounce all around the more I peek inside.

One of her heels falls off, making her stumble and move awkwardly, so she shakes her leg to take the other one off. Christopher proceeds to play with her dress strings as he kisses her, his thumbs and forefingers sliding up and down their length. Swiftly, he pulls her golden dress down and leaves it folded mid-torso, her small breasts hanging out. An involuntary smile twitches on my lips --- my breasts are bigger than hers. Then again, maybe that's how he likes them: small breasted with non-existent stomachs, their asses firm enough to have something to grab.

The complete opposite of me. Everything in me is big and grotesque --- my boobs, my ass, my legs, my hair, my lips. I'm too much of everything, never enough or just right. That moment of exhilaration soon deflates, leaving in its wake a familiar feeling. Something's nagging in my chest, the repulse settling in my stomach. I'm not what he's looking for.

Christopher's beautiful blue eyes find their way to me, knocking the breath out of me. A gasp leaves my lips, but the girl doesn't seem to notice. She's too transfixed by him, and I don't blame her. I would give anything to be loved by him for a night, feel his rough hands roaming my body, sense the softness of his lips with my own, touch his whole body to finally know what it's like to desire someone else.

There's no denying it --- I want him all to myself.

Maybe that's why I'm here, crouched down beside the door to their room, my wondering eyes concentrating on an act that's so intimate; private. There's no logical explanation for what I'm doing. My body is in control now --- not my brain, not my heart. It wants to see him in the act to imagine how it would be like. A more accurate representation for when I dream of him and what he can do to my body. But that's all I can do: dream and imagine.

He smiles as he kisses her neck, his mischievous eyes never leaving mine. He lowers to her breasts, his lips kissing each one before taking one of her nipples to his mouth. His tongue glides on the rosy bud, wide and wet. He alternates between both breasts, nibbling on each nipple from time to time, his cheeks then hollowing as he sucks them. All the while, he looks at me and arches an eyebrow as if asking if I like it. My heart starts to beat uncontrollably, the beginning of lust engorging somewhere up my sensitive spot. A hot liquid begins to drip on my panties, as hot as my skin feels at this moment.

Christopher folds the bottom part of her dress up, leaving it strangely folded around her stomach. Without losing eye contact with me, he takes her thong off with a smirk curving on his lips. As he gets on his knees, his smile only broadens. Throwing me a wink, he puts his mouth on her sensitive spot and begins to suck. He's tempting me, I know it.

The girl moans while tilting her head back in pleasure, her fingers brushing through his dirty blonde hair. She pushes his mouth deeper inside until she finds a release. Her whole body shakes as though she's been electrocuted, her hips still grinding against his mouth.