I also felt the familiar tug of my arm hairs standing up. I jerked my head up, instantly alert. I looked around but I didn't see him anywhere. The feeling wasn't going away though. He was close, I could smell him. I turned my head and scanned the courtyard again. Nothing.

         "Looking for someone," came a familiar velvety voice behind me. That voice could melt honey. Snap out of it Shyanne! He's dangerous. I whipped my head in the other direction, only to see that he was standing on the other side of me. He was so much closer than I had thought. I immediately stood up.

          "No. I wasn't looking for anybody. What are you doing here?" His facial expression stayed blank, showing no emotion except for his expression light eyes. I could see the emotions, but I couldn't read them, since I was trash at reading people.

          "I'm here for you, Shyanne. Also, a guy has to eat too."

          My guard was up and I looked at him suspiciously. "How do you know my name? I don't think I gave it to you." He shifted his position to lean against the wall. 

         A smirk pulled the corner of his mouth up, but just barely. "Would it make you feel better to know my name," he said with an arched eyebrow. I thought for a second and nodded. 

         "It's Logan," he simply said.

         "I still want to know how you knew my name." 

         He narrowed his eyes a little, like he was evaluating me. Finally, he spoke. "There's a lot of things that I know about you." A chill shot up my spine and I bent down and grabbed my things, ready to bolt but at the last second, I decided not to let him intimidate me. I stood up straight and tilted my chin up, both in defiance and so I could look at him. 

         "If you're trying to scare me, then it's not going to work. I know what you are Logan, and you should know that I'm not going to put up with your bullcrap."

         His eyebrows shot up at my words, as though he were surprised. Then his mouth lifted slightly at the corner again, giving me a ghost smile. "You're feistier than I would have thought, Omega." 

        I narrowed my eyes and I felt my nostrils flare. It was true then. It was him. The bell rang and I wordlessly turned around and walked to my next class. He had gotten under my skin, but I wasn't admitting that to anybody. I didn't know why, but something drew me to him and I wondered if it was everyone or just me. At least it seemed like some of the girls were definitely drawn to him. 

        I wanted to get as far from him as possible and I was scared of what would happen if I gave in to what I wanted. I needed to be on my guard and keep my head straight. 

        After all my classes were over, I walked out to the courtyard and waited for Jeremy to come pick me up. I sat at the same wall that I had at lunch. I took out the apple that I didn't get to finish at lunch and took a crunching bite out of it.

        "Why are you still here," came his deep velvety voice. I lifted my head and looked around until I spotted him a few yards away. He walked closer and I could already feel the heavy atmosphere. "Why are you," I threw back at him.

        "I'm trying to figure out if an Omega needs my help or not. I can drive you home, since you don't have a car. I'm sure your brother feels like it's a waste of time to come all the way out here to pick up his sister that no one cares about."

         I felt a searing pain in my chest and I froze. I wanted to cry, scream, and run all at once. Instead, I took another bite of my apple and acted as though it didn't bother me.